Gmail is quite user-friendly and it has a simple to interact interface. Gmail provides you 15 GB free storage so you need to delete some of your stuff.
- How to Clear Gmail Inbox Android?
It is needed to delete some unnecessary mails from your inbox to clear some space.
- Sometimes, deleting mails one by one is time-consuming. So, it is better that you delete them in bulk.
- You need to open the folder that you would want to remove the Gmail. You should click on the ‘Icon to the Left’ of any email that you would want to delete from your inbox.
- Once you have clicked on the email which you want to delete, you will get the ‘Delete’ button the top right corner of the screen.
- You should click on the ‘Delete’ icon then all the selected emails will be deleted from your inbox.
- You can choose the swipe options from the ‘General Settings’ to swipe right to delete or left swipe to delete that mail.
- How to Clear Gmail Inbox on iPhone?
The user interface of the Gmail application on the iPhone – https://support.google.com/mail/answer/8494?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en is quite similar but with some different options.
- You will get to know that if you swipe right or left on an email, that will be redirected to archive instead of trash.
- When you are about to delete them, they end up in Trash. You can select emails that you want to delete and click on the bottom of the screen to enlist those emails.
- You can change your settings to add the delete option to delete. Then you need to click on the ‘Account’ then to ‘Advance’ for more options.
- You will get another option named ‘Deleted Mailbox’. You can change the setting to default option to the deleted mailbox, and confirm the changes.
- How to Clear Gmail Inbox at Once?
Sometimes we are tired of deleting emails one by one so we need to delete all emails from the Gmail in bulk to save some time.
- First, you should know how to select every mail. You need to click on the ‘Tick Box’ provided just before every mail on that page.
- You can delete every mail that you ticked by just clicking the ‘Delete’ button on the top of all the mails.
- In case you want to delete mails, which are labeled, you just need to go for the option to show only labeled emails and select all with one tick on the top.
- In case you have read every important mail and want to delete every unread mail, you just need to ask to show only and unread mails and do the same.
- In case you want to delete some particular mail, you just need to search for that mail or email address and then click on the ‘Tick Box’ and click on the ‘Delete’ button.
- You can ask for multiple requests with the same label name so you can delete those particular unread emails all at once.
- Once you have sorted mails according to your need, you can select all of them just with the help of 2 keys ‘Ctrl + A’ and move those emails to archive or trash whatever you prefer.
- You need to filter out your emails in case you want to delete particular kind of mails at once.
You need to wait for at least 30 days to automatically cleaning your trash.