By connecting your Chromebook and TV, you can access the contents of your Chromebook on your TV.
You can connect your Chromebook and TV in many ways, which we are going to discuss in the following paragraphs.
Connect Chromebook to TV with USB
If you want to play the video contents of your Chromebook on your TV, you can do that with all ease by connecting your Chromebook and TV.
- First of all, you should identify the HDMI port of your Chromebook and television. Use USB cable of the right length to connect the HDMI ports of your television and Chromebook.
- Your Chromebook display may flicker if it detects the television display. Change the input channel of your TV to the HDMI that you have used to cast your Chromebook and TV.
- HDMI ports are numbered like HDMI 1, HDMI 2 and more. You should choose the port 1 if you have used port 1 to connect your TV and Chromebook and so on.
- Now, load the content you want to play on your TV. Your Chromebook display will mirror on your TV. If you want to watch the video in full screen, select the window’s full-screen button to bring the streaming content to the entire television screen.
Connect Chromebook to TV Wirelessly
You do not always need an HDMI cable or USB cable to connect your TV and Chromebook. Instead, you can connect it through wireless option.
- Connect a Google Chromecast or an Android TV to the HDMI port located on your TV. Before casting, make sure your TV is up and ready to use the input the Chromecast or Android TV is connected to.
- Open the Chrome browser and choose the cast. You can see many options for casting the Chromebook to the TV. To see the casting options or devices available, click on the ‘Cast devices Available’ located on the lower right corner of the bottom bar.
- Click on the ‘Internal Display’ and share to mirror the contents on your TV. You can also mirror YouTube and Netflix videos if you have an internet connection.
Connect Chromebook to TV with Bluetooth
If your Chromebook has Bluetooth and works with it, you can use that to connect your Chromebook and TV to play the contents of your Chromebook on your television.
- First, you need to check whether your Chromebook works with Bluetooth or not. For that, select the time at the bottom right corner.
- If you see Bluetooth, your Chromebook works with Bluetooth. Turn on the ‘Bluetooth’.
- Now, choose the device you want to connect to. Once you choose the device, you will get some onscreen instructions. Finish those instructions to launch the connection.
- To check if your device is connected, look at the paired devices. If you found your device, it is connected.
- You can mirror the contents of your Chromebook – https://support.google.com/chromebook/?hl=en#topic=3399709 on your TV. Turn off the Bluetooth after you finish watching.
You need to follow the steps properly to launch the connection on your Chromebook and TV. If you have problems with your connection, you can contact your Chromebook’s manufacturer.
How do I connect my Chromebook to my TV wirelessly?
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on. Learn how to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on. Learn how to turn on Bluetooth.
- Select Cast devices available.
- Select your Chromecast.
- Choose what you’d like to share.
- Select Share. The window will appear on your TV screen.
How do I connect my Chromebook to my TV without HDMI?
Why wont my Chromebook mirror my TV?
How do I wirelessly connect my laptop to my TV?
Why can’t I cast from my laptop to my TV?
How do I cast my computer to my TV?
- Open the Google Home app.
- Open the menu.
- Select Cast Screen.
- Watch the video as you normally would.
How do I mirror my computer to my TV?
Why is my TV not showing up to cast?
Why is my TV not showing up on screen mirroring?
Some TVs don’t have the screen mirroring option turned on by default. Depending on the type of TV, you may need to navigate to the settings and turn on the screen mirroring capabilities. You may also need to reset the network by turning your TV, router, and your smartphone off and on.
Why isn’t my chromecast working on my TV?
Why is smart view not finding my TV?
How do I connect my Smart TV to Smart View?
- Launch the App Store on your mobile device.
- Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
- Search for “Tile” and tap on the found app.
- Tap Get and Install, then Open to use it.
Why is Screen Mirroring not working on my Vizio TV?
Why can’t I screen mirror on my Samsung TV?
Check your speaker selection in your TV settings. Check the cables you use to connect your TV and your external speakers. Make sure to enable the Sound Mirroring option on your Samsung TV.