Netflix is much flexible that you can watch it without any issue on almost any device that is connected to internet.
In this guide, you will learn how to connect Netflix to TV from phone.
How to connect Netflix to TV from Phone Wirelessly
If you are Android, iPhone or iPad user, and you love watching Netflix on the big screen of your TV, follow the steps below.
- For this process you need Chromecast or Miracast device that is plugged into HMDI port of your TV.
- Make sure you have Netflix app installed in your device. If not, you can download it from the links below.
iPhone or iPad:
- Connect your device and Chromecast or Miracast to the same WIFI network.
- Open Netflix app on your device by tapping on its icon.
- Tap on Cast icon within the app and select your device to cast on it.
Your Netflix is successfully connected with the TV.
How to connect Netflix to TV from phone using HDMI cable
- Make sure you have purchased a HDMI cable that is long enough to reach your phone easily, after connecting it in the TV HDMI port.
- You have to purchase a HDMI to Micro USB converter. It is available on Amazon. However, you can get it from computer hardware store.
- Also, Netflix app must be installed in your device, if not you can download it from the link given above.
- Connect one end of HDMI cable in you TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect the other end of HDMI cable in the USB converter.
- Connect the converter in your phone’s USB port.
Note: If your phone has USB type C, you have to buy converter for C type instead of micro USB.
- Open app on your device and play the content you want to watch.
- It will also be played on your TV. Enjoy!
Wireless method is more efficient than the wired method, because, you don’t need to plug in and plug out the things in case of Chromecast or Miracast. You can connect or disconnect with your TV any time in wireless method.
However, the only problem you can face with wireless method is that, you may experience lag while watching high resolution videos like 4K resolution or above, but it works fine for 1080p and most of the Netflix content is not more than 1080p.
Quickly access Netflix from Google Chrome
If you are a regular user of Netflix, you can add it in Google apps where you can access it easily. More easily by making google apps as home page.
Open google chrome and search Netflix, you may be familiar with the official Netflix icon, so add this app to your chrome.
Now, to make google apps as homepage, click on three dots on top right corner within the chrome browser. Click on settings and make sure homepage is turned on. Set the home page URL to chrome://apps.
Use Netflix in unsupported country
Do you know that Netflix work based on your location. So, if you are in a country where Netflix is not supported, one option is to download VPN, but here I would like to tell you about EPIC Browser. You can download it from google easily. This browser has built in extension which can easily change your location.
Why can’t I stream Netflix from my phone to TV?
How do I pair my phone with my TV?
How do I connect my TV to Netflix?
How do I connect my phone to my TV with HDMI for Netflix?
Pick up an MHL adapter, then simply plug one end into your TV’s HDMI port and one end into your phone’s micro USB port. You can also plug in a power source to the micro USB port of the adapter, although as of MHL 2.0 this isn’t required.
Can I stream from my phone to my TV?
Why can’t I play Netflix through HDMI?
Why does Netflix not work on screen mirroring?
How do I use HDMI to watch Netflix?
Does Netflix allow screen mirroring?
How do I screen mirror Netflix?
How can I cast Netflix from my phone to my TV without chromecast?
Can I cast Netflix to my TV with mobile plan?
How can I watch Netflix from my phone to my TV without WIFI?
Is Netflix free on Smart TV?
How do I screen share with zoom on Netflix?
- Step 1: Share your screen via Zoom.
- Step 2: Ensure the Share Computer Sounds setting is enabled.
- Step 3: Choose which screen you would like to share.
- Step 4: Enjoy Netflix together on Zoom.
- Step 5: Alter default settings to your approval.
Why can’t I screen share on Zoom?
How do I fix the black screen on Zoom on Netflix?
- Open Zoom desktop client.
- Click video.
- Disable the three hardware acceleration.
- Again play the Netflix.
- Share the window with your friends, relatives, or loved ones.
- Enjoy the movie.