Email can be defined as a message transferred by the electronic network, from one device to another with the help of the internet network. The full form of E-mail is Electronic Mail. It was invented by Ray Tomlinson. Portable Document Format is the full form of PDF. It was developed in the 1990s by the Adobe. The filename extension used for PDF file is .pdf. It was released on the 25th of June 1993.
- Search PDF Creator Plus on the Browser on Your Computer
Then, download the free trial for yourself and install it. It is a printer that is virtual. So the PDF files can be created just by printing your document to PDF Creator plus and not through your normal printer.
- Click on your email app, open it and find the message or email you want to convert into PDF file. The steps given below are for Microsoft Outlook but you can use the same steps on other clients as well, Like Gmail, Mozilla, etc.
- Choose the email you went to convert, you can find the ‘file’ option on the left top of your screen, click on it. The list will appear, with different options to choose from. Click on ‘Print’ on the list.
- Then, the option to choose from printers. Click on ‘PDF Creator Plus 7.0’ which is present on the list. Next, click on ‘OK’ or ‘Print’, whatever appears on your computer.
- PDF Creator Plus will show you the output of the page you want to convert from your email; you can add more pages to the file to the PDF Creator file. Then, after compiling the final bundle of the pages you need in the PDF File, click on ‘Create PDF’ and convert your email into PDF.
- Create File
These E-mails get piled up on each other and we end up losing vital information among the useless information. Even if we can mark the E-mails then also, there are informations which we may need on an emergency basis and when we don’t have time to search through every mail to find that information.
You will need to fill the following information.
- Decide the name for your file and type it. Save it in your preferred location.
- Select the file and click on the Save As option. Make sure to check: Embed fonts, include hyperlinks, Create Multi-paged file and Include outline.
- Save it
PDF is a file that can capture all the elements of a hard copy or printed document as an image on an electronic device. Now, the final step, you just have to click on the ‘Save’ button on right bottom of the dialog box. Your PDF file will get saved in the location you wanted. But, you will have to wait a few seconds to let it progress into converting. Don’t cancel unless something went wrong.
Merits of converting the Email into PDF File:
- Won’t lose the important message.
- Get to save multiple emails into one single file in just a few easy steps.
- Can get rid of unwanted information and save only a vital one, so that you can easily access it later, without having to go through a lot of data.
- In such cases or for emergencies, we can convert those vital E-mails into PDF file and keep them safe in one folder altogether, to access them at once without having to go through the long list of Mails.
Ensure that you also compare it with other websites before choosing this converter. We receive important E-mails on daily basis. We also include random not so useful E-mails.
How do you save an email as a PDF?
How do I save a Gmail email as a PDF?
How do I convert an email to PDF on my phone?
- Proceed to print a document as instructed in the How to Print an Email section.
- When prompted to select your Printer, select the Save as PDF option.
- When you tap the Print button, you are asked for a location to save your PDF document.
- Your PDF is now saved.
How do I email a PDF from my Android?
How do I print to PDF on Android?
On the File tab, tap Print. If not already selected, tap Save as PDF on the drop-down list and then tap Save. Now tap on Save. Choose a location for your PDF, enter a new name (optional), and then tap Save.
How do I enable Save as PDF in Android?
- Open the file or Web page you need to print to PDF.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon on the top-right.
- Tap Print.
- Tap Select printer.
- Tap Save as PDF.
- Tap the Save icon.
- Now you can select the place where you want to save the file and tap Save.
How do I enable the Print option on a PDF?
- Open a file in a Windows application.
- Choose File > Print.
- Choose Adobe PDF as the printer in the Print dialog box. To customize the Adobe PDF printer setting, click the Properties (or Preferences) button.
- Click Print. Type a name for your file, and click Save.
How do I print to PDF?
Why can’t I print my PDF?
Where can I print a PDF?
Do I need Microsoft Print to PDF?
What is the difference between print to PDF and save as PDF?
How do I use Microsoft Print to PDF?
How do I get Microsoft Print to PDF?
Do PDF printers download free?
- Free Print to PDF. A free converter of standard documents into PDF. 3.5. Free.
- novaPDF. Convert documents of any format to PDF. 3.9. Free.
- Virtual PDF Printer. Convert any files to PDF. 3.5. Free.
- Office PDF Printer. Turn Your Office Documents to PDF. 3.8. Free.