PDF is the short form for Portable Document Format and Word is typically the word processing software that has been launched by Microsoft Word. It is one of the most popular word processing software out there. There are many simple steps to ensure that the PDF file is converted to word, and some of them are offline while the others are online. Let us look at each step one – by – one.
- Using the Simple Copy – Paste Method
PDF to word conversion is extremely necessary in some cases because PDF files are not editable. If you have the Word installed on your computer, you can convert the PDF file to the Word, edit it, and then convert it back again to PDF. This is one of the most ingenious methods out there because not many people would have thought about the same. In this method,
- You simply need to open the PDF file that you need to be converted, and then select the text in its entirety in the file. One can use the “Ctrl+A” option in the case of Windows, to select the same, and the corresponding command in Mac as well.
- Once the text has been selected, you can open the blank MS Word document on which you want the text to be placed and paste it using the shortcut commands for both Windows and the MAC OS.
- The text when pasted on the MS word file can then simply be saved, there, voila! The conversion is complete.
- Use a Website Converter
This is also one of the simplest methods to enable the conversion of the file from PDF to Word. There are many websites available on the Internet which does the conversion for free of cost. One can simply type in Google Search Box, ‘To convert PDF to Word’ and many results will appear beneath it. You can simply choose any website that appears in the first three options and on that website; you need to follow the steps mentioned here:
- First, upload the PDF file that you require to be converted. Note that, you do not have to pay for such a service. Never choose a website on which you have to pay. Also ensure that the website is trustworthy, as uploading files can be a little risky especially if it is a little confidential.
- Following this, you will need to select the output format for the file. Some websites are into multiple conversions and in that case, you will need to select the destination format and in this case, it is ‘Word’.
- Once that is selected, all that is needed to be done is to press the ‘Convert’ button that will initiate the conversion process, and the file will then be downloaded on the computer.
- Using the Google Drive Method
The Google Drive method as it is called because it is done through Google Drive is one of the simplest methods out there to enable the conversion. It is because this method is also ingenious and it is platform independent, that is it works for all platforms and at all times. The only requirement is that you have a Google Drive account that is in short, a Google Mail account. Once you have that, you can open the Google Docs which is the document format for the Google Drive and put up the file that needs to be converted, there.
- You can view the PDF file when it is uploaded on the Google Docs. After this, you will see an option on the toolbar at the top where you can save the Word File from the PDF File and there, you can have the conversion done.
- You can give the title you wish for the file and when you choose the destination and click on Download, the file will be downloaded on the system.
- This method is a tad bit safer than the websites because there are no external websites involved. The external websites can sometimes steal your data and also have a virus in them which can appear along with the file that you download on their website.
- Since the end product of all these conversions is the same, the files downloaded from each of the sources may not differ in the quality and the format of course, but they will definitely vary in size.
- So, always spick the phone source from which you can download the PDF file with the least size without the quality compromised. Ensure that the source is also a trusted one.
At the end of the day, happy conversion and ensure that all documents are kept safe after conversion and the sources used are also virus-free.
Can we convert PDF to Word?
What is the best way to convert PDF to Word?
How can I convert PDF to Word without any software?
How do I convert PDF to Word for free?
- Open a PDF file in Acrobat.
- Click on the Export PDF tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then click on Word Document.
- Click “Export“.
- Select a location where you want to save the file, name your new Word file, and then click “Save”.
How do I make a PDF editable?
- Open Acrobat: Click on the “Tools” tab and select “Prepare Form.”
- Select a file or scan a document: Acrobat will automatically analyze your document and add form fields.
- Add new form fields: Use the top toolbar and adjust the layout using tools in the right pane.
- Save your fillable PDF:
Can you edit a PDF without Adobe?
How do I make a PDF not editable?
- Go to File -> Document Properties and select Security tab.
- Click Edit button to open the “Change Document Security” dialog.
- Un-check “Allow Filling Form Fields & Signing”.
- Check “Password to Change Permissions” checkbox and set the permission password.
How do I convert a PDF to an editable PDF for free?
- Step 1: Upload PDF file. Drag your PDF file on to the document dropzone above, or click Upload to choose a file from your computer.
- Step 2: Edit PDF File. Check the box next to your file name, then click the Edit PDF button on the Edit Tab.
- Step 3: Download file.
How can I convert a PDF to an editable PDF online?
- Choose the right Smallpdf PDF converter to Word, PPT, or Excel for your needs.
- Drop your PDF into the converter.
- Save your converted file on your computer and open in your chosen format (Word, PPT, or Excel).
- Make your edits.
- Use the relevant Smallpdf converter to change it back to PDF.
How do I convert a PDF to a fillable PDF?
- Open fillable form.
- Add appropriate data.
- Right click on document and select Print.
- Select the PDF printer. (
- Select OK.
- Specify location to save the printed, “flattened” version of the form.
- Select Save.
- File the “flattened” form in CM/ECF.
What does it mean to flatten a PDF?
How do I save a PDF as read-only?
How do you secure a PDF?
- Open a file in Acrobat and choose “Tools” > “Protect.”
- Select whether you want to restrict editing with a password or encrypt the file with a certificate or password.
- Set password or security method as desired.
- Click “OK” and then click “Save.”
How do you make a document read only?
- Click the Microsoft Office Button. , and then click Save or Save As if you have previously saved the document.
- Click Tools.
- Click General Options.
- Click the Read–only recommended check box.
- Click OK.
- Save the document.
Why is my Word document read only?
How do I enable editing in Word?
- Go to File > Info.
- Select Protect document.
- Select Enable Editing.
Ads by Google