Snapchat is a social platform to snap your moments. One of the most important filter effects is geotag, which will alter as per your location.
How to Make a Geotag on the Snapchat App?
It is easy to submit a Snapchat geotag filter but it is difficult to make the image as it demands to have graphic design skills and related programs.
- At first, you need to open the camera of your Snapchat app. Click on the ‘Gear’ icon which will redirect you to your settings.
- You need to click on the ‘Next’ button and it will redirect you to a map where you can either current location or can search for the location in the search bar.
- As you find your area where you want your geotag, just click on ‘Secure the Location’.
- As you have selected you’re a particular area for your geotag, you can add the images
How to Make a Custom Geotag on Snapchat?
It is the hard part as it requires some professional design program to make some Snapchat geotag.
- It is clear that once we are on to Snapchat geotag submission’s map page, it will provide us with the chance to download templates for our designs.
- We can simply design a very simple text image with some basic graphic tools, provided online. You need to submit your geotag image.
- Like in the case of full-screen photo with some white background is uploaded, Snapchat will not accept that. You have to resize the photo.
How to Make a New Geotag on Snapchat?
You can easily illustrate the photo needs to be submitted using some online photoshop softwares. You need to follow some criteria to submit your images for approval.
- It should be a more or less fully original photo.
- It needs to have a width of 1080p and a height of 1920p.
- You need to save this photo as a web-optimized ‘PNG’ image format.
- You need to make sure that the photo should be less than 300 KB in size.
- Then upload it on the location and submit and wait for the approval.
How to Create a Snapchat Geotag for an Event?
It will help you to publicise your event or your conferences.
- In order to work for it, you need to create an ‘On-Demand’ geofilter – https://www.snapchat.com/create/submit.html to publicize your events and ask the members to send snaps at the conference entitled with the geofilter.
- It will benefit and advertise all the workers and businesses as well. Like in case of hair-stylists have created ‘On-Demand’ geofilter for their shop.
How to Make Snapchat Geotag for Business?
You need to visit for the Snapchat filter page where you can find options like create a filter.
- As you click on the ‘Create Filter’ option, you have to upload your photo or your designed photo.
- Then you need to choose your dates and location.
- You have to specify that your filter you are creating is for personal or business purposes.
- This will help you to improve the marketing strategy of your business.
- It helps you to advertise your business as you can add your business location on Snapchat.
- You can make some moments for your locations with some assistance and template.