How do I create a Facebook account with Gmail?
To create a Facebook account:
- Go to facebook.com and click Create new account.
- Enter your name, email address or mobile phone number, password, date of birth and gender.
- Click Sign Up.
- To finish creating your account, you need to confirm your email address or mobile phone number.
How can I creat a Facebook account?
From the Computer
- Go to www.facebook.com.
- Enter your name, email or cell phone number, password, date of birth, and gender.
- Click Create an account (remember you must be at least 14 years old to do this).
- Finally, you’ll need to confirm the email address or cell phone number you entered earlier.
Why can I not create a Facebook account?
If you’re trying to create a personal account: Make sure that your name follows our guidelines. Try signing up again at facebook.com. If you’re still having trouble signing up or if you think your name was rejected by mistake, let us know.
Can you create a Facebook account without a phone number?
You can go an alternative route and create a Facebook account without a phone number, but you’ll need to use a disposable phone number. You can select either the US or Canada for the numbers. You’ll need to select the phone number you’ll be using. There are only preset numbers, you cannot create another number.
How can I create a Facebook account without anyone knowing?
How to Make an Anonymous Account on Facebook
- Create a Burner Email or Phone Number.
- Create a Facebook Account.
- Start Adding Friends.
- Check Your Privacy Settings.
- Never Use Your Real Name on Your New Facebook Page.
- Keep Your Personal Details Off Your Bio.
- Don’t Interact With Other Users Publicly.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
Most people have just one Facebook accounts. In fact, Facebook doesn’t like it when you have two accounts, it prefers people to keep just one account. The company actually offers two Facebook apps — no, we are not talking about the Messenger app — that you can use to log into two different Facebook accounts.
How do I make a Facebook account without a phone number and email?
Facebook Guide: 4 Steps to Create A Facebook Account without Phone Number
- Use ThrowAwayMail. This website creates a temporary email address.
- Create An Account on Facebook. Now on the Facebook website, fill the details for signing up.
- Skip the recovery phone number option.
How do I make a Facebook account without a phone number or email?
Register on a Mobile Device
- Browse to “m.facebook.com” and click “Create New Account.”
- Enter your first and last name, birthday, gender and password in the appropriate fields. Enter your email address instead of your phone number in the field labeled “Email or Phone.”
- Click “Sign Up” to create the account.
How can I recover my FB account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
Can you open a Facebook account without an email address?
For you to sign up for a Facebook account, you must first enter some personal information including your email address. Facebook doesn’t let individuals sign up without a confirmed email address for security and communications purposes.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and email 2021?
On the Ask your trusted contacts for help page (if you have added friends contacts before). Ask them to visit https://web.facebook.com/recover then they will get a code for you to enter in the boxes. This way you can get back to your account without a phone number or email address.
How can I open Facebook account without email and password?
If you don’t know what alternate information you have:
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
- Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
How can I recover my Facebook account without phone number and password?
Facebook Help Team
- Click “” in the top right side of the account’s profile.
- Click “Report”.
- Click “Report or close this account” and then “Continue”.
- Select “Recover this account”. You’ll then be logged out of your current account and taken through steps to help recover the old account.
How do I get my old Facebook password?
To reset your password if you’re not logged in to Facebook:
- Go to the Find Your Account Page.
- Type the email, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I recover my disabled facebook account?
If you temporarily deactivated your account, you can recover it whenever you like by logging back in, or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. If you chose the option to permanently delete your account, you’ll have a 30-day window during which you can reactivate your account.
How can I recover my Gmail password without phone number and recovery email and last password?
In a new tab on your browser, go to gmail.com. Now, enter the email address for which you need to recover the password. Click on ‘Forgot password’ Now, you will be asked to enter the last password that you remember with this Google Account.