Facebook is flexible to handle as it allows you to remove and modify any of your posts. You unknowingly posted an image or video that violates Facebook policy. However, there is a simple process on how to delete a post on Facebook.
Ultimate Method to Delete a Post On Facebook Timeline
Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile.
Step 2: Now, scroll down to find a post to delete.
Step 3: The process is the same for any desktop browser; on the post, go to three-dots at the top right corner.
Step 4: Now, click on the dots and select “Delete” from the menu.
Step 5: A prompt window will ask you to confirm to delete a post from Facebook. After that, hit “Delete Post.”
Note: You cannot delete a profile or cover picture on your profile feed. But, you can hide those posts from being visible to visitors to your profile.
Step 1: Go to your profile then select a profile picture.
Step 2: Similarly, click on three horizontal dots on the top-right corner of the post.
Step 3: From the menu, select one that says, “Hide from Timeline.”
A quick guide on How to Delete a Post on Facebook Business Page
Deleting unwanted posts on your business page will increase positivity in the eyes of visitors.
- Open your Facebook account, on the left-window plane, you can see shortcuts of Facebook pages. Click if you see your page else you can type in the search bar and open the page.
- On your Facebook page, you have full control over every setting. Click on the post, and the similar fashion, click on the menu bar.
- Now, click on “Delete” from the menu and confirm again.
The process to Delete Facebook Post on Mobile and Tablets.
Deleting Facebook posts on mobile and tablets are handy to perform.
- Launch your Facebook application from the app drawer.
- Now, go to your profile or the Facebook page where you would like to delete a post.
- After that, click on three-dot options from the right side of the post.
- Following, click on “Delete” from the pop-options on the screen to delete the post.
The pop-option may differ from one device size to another.
Guide to Delete All Posts On Facebook at Once
We also have a trick to discuss how you can delete all posts on your profile or business page at once.
- Download and add the extension “Social Book Post Manager” to your Google Chrome browser.
- After installation, go to your “Activity Log” from left-panel” and then select posts to delete at once.
Social Book Post Manager should take the only couple of seconds to delete all the posts.
Ads by Google