Facebook is flexible to handle as it allows you to remove and modify any of your posts.
You unknowingly posted an image or video that violates Facebook policyHowever, there is a simple process on how to delete a post on Facebook.
Ultimate Method to Delete a Post On Facebook Timeline
Step 1: Log in to your Facebook account and go to your profile.
Step 2: Now, scroll down to find a post to delete.
Step 3: The process is the same for any desktop browser; on the post, go to three-dots at the top right corner.
Step 4: Now, click on the dots and select “Delete” from the menu.
Step 5: A prompt window will ask you to confirm to delete a post from Facebook. After that, hit “Delete Post.”
Note: You cannot delete a profile or cover picture on your profile feed. But, you can hide those posts from being visible to visitors to your profile.
Step 1: Go to your profile then select a profile picture.
Step 2: Similarly, click on three horizontal dots on the top-right corner of the post.
Step 3: From the menu, select one that says, “Hide from Timeline.”
A quick guide on How to Delete a Post on Facebook Business Page
Deleting unwanted posts on your business page will increase positivity in the eyes of visitors.
- Open your Facebook account, on the left-window plane, you can see shortcuts of Facebook pages. Click if you see your page else you can type in the search bar and open the page.
- On your Facebook page, you have full control over every setting. Click on the post, and the similar fashion, click on the menu bar.
- Now, click on “Delete” from the menu and confirm again.
The process to Delete Facebook Post on Mobile and Tablets.
Deleting Facebook posts on mobile and tablets are handy to perform.
- Launch your Facebook application from the app drawer.
- Now, go to your profile or the Facebook page where you would like to delete a post.
- After that, click on three-dot options from the right side of the post.
- Following, click on “Delete” from the pop-options on the screen to delete the post.
The pop-option may differ from one device size to another.
Guide to Delete All Posts On Facebook at Once
We also have a trick to discuss how you can delete all posts on your profile or business page at once.
- Download and add the extension “Social Book Post Manager” to your Google Chrome browser.
- After installation, go to your “Activity Log” from left-panel” and then select posts to delete at once.
Social Book Post Manager should take the only couple of seconds to delete all the posts.