Airbnb is a marketplace done online to connect people searching for home-stay or houses in a specific place with persons who needs to rent their homes.
The company doesn’t own property and acts as a brokerHowever, deleting your account should never be a stressorHere is a step by step guidance
How to Delete Airbnb Account Permanently
- First, ensure you sign in to your account from your computer’s desktop to activate it. To do this, move to https://www.airbnb.com/.
Note: To delete an account, you must have an Airbnb account with your name.
- Immediately you are through with signing in, ensure you enter the Airbnb home screen’s account. Now move to the far right corner of the screen then tap to your profile. Feed-in your password and email address, then select login.
- Choose your profile icon that has your image on the upper right end of the Airbnb home page, then a drop-down menu appears.
- Hit on Account. It’s an option found on the menu that shows when you click on the profile picture. This brings you to the Account Settings Page.
- After tapping the account settings, you should get prompt to settings URL.
- Move down the page, and then you’ll view an option to delete an Airbnb account. Hit on “take care of that now” it’s located on the lower side of the Account settings page. Beneath the text, you’ll find a text that asks, “Need to deactivate your Account?”
- Having done that, you will be directed to a page that asks you the reason why you want to delete the Airbnb account.
- Click on a reason then tap Continue. Choose on the basis why you want to delete or deactivate the account then tap on the blue Continue button.
Note: if no reason matches your stated cause for wanting to exit, select other then type a brief explanation as to why you want to delete the account.
- After you click the blue continue button, it will prompt a different page on your screen to confirm that you are about to delete the account.
- You will lose all data linked with the Airbnb account. It will display two items before deleting the account permanently:
- “The profile and listings associated with the account will disappear.”
- “You won’t be able to access the account information or past reservations.”
- To finish it all, click on “Deactivate” and in a short time, the Airbnb account will be permanently deleted.
How to Delete Airbnb Account Listing
- To begin with, on the channel manager, ensure you disable the rate plan in question.
- With that in place, log in to the Airbnb extranet.
- On the corner top right hand, click on ‘Host’ then choose ‘Listing’ found on the drop-down menu.
- On the listing tab, ensure you hit on the name having the listing that you want to delete then scroll to the lower side of the page up to where ‘Listing Status’
- If you want to delete the listing completely, choose on ‘Permanently deactivate listing.’
- A pop-up window appears asking you why you want to deactivate the listing.
- Immediately selected, hit on the ‘Next’ button that becomes green to allow you proceed with the process.
- However, before you think of deleting Airbnb account on your computer, you must understand the following:
- You must prove your identity to delete the account permanently
- If you decide to erase the account permanently, Airbnb will request you to respond to a few questions concerning your profile. They only want to know the person deleting the account.
- You should cancel all the reservations within the account.
- If you booked a place to rest or you are a host expecting a traveler, all the active reservations you made will be canceled.
- Your Messages And Reviews Won’t Be Hidden.
- Even though your listings and profile won’t be visible, some information you included on the account will stay visible. This information includes hosts, guests, or properties. Furthermore, all private messages you wrote and sent to other users can still be accessed.
- Other Airbnb users won’t view your profile, and they can’t learn anything concerning you. Furthermore, if you’re a host, no one can see nor book any of your listed properties.
How do I delete my Airbnb and B listing?
How do I permanently delete my account?
Can you make a new Airbnb account?
Can you delete Airbnb account and make a new one?
Can you have 2 Airbnb accounts?
Why would Airbnb disable my account?
What happens if I delete my Airbnb account?
How do I manage multiple Airbnb accounts?
- Study Airbnb’s regulations carefully.
- Enlist the services of a property management company.
- Use vacation rental software.
- Get a co-host.
How do I manage my Airbnb property remotely?
- Offer Self-check-in.
- Manage Airbnb Remotely With Vacation Rental Software.
- Hire a Professional Cleaning Service.
- Find 24/7 Maintenance Vendors You Can Trust.
- Compose a Comprehensive Guestbook.
How do I merge Airbnb lists?
How do I manage someone else’s Airbnb?
How much should I pay someone to manage my Airbnb?
How much does Airbnb charge the owner?
Do you need a license to manage Airbnb?
How many days a year can you Airbnb?
How many days can you Airbnb?
How can I host Airbnb legally?
- Check Your Short Term Rental Airbnb Rules.
- Obtain the Necessary Permits and Licenses.
- Check the Taxation Rules.
- Make Sure to Comply With Safety and Insurance Regulations.
- Be a Good Neighbor.
- Don’t Try to Oversell Your Rental.