Flipagram is basically an online app for image editing that allows its users to make video montage which is based on some pictures which they upload.
The website allows its users to edit or create account information, edit and upload pictures, add some filter or text in the imagesYou can also add music and then share it on social media.
- Write an Email
There may be various reasons because of which you will try to delete your Flipagram account, but their service provider will be there to sort this out. So just send them an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Make sure to mention your username and email.
- Tell them that you are thinking about deleting your account.
- Send a removal request from your own email address.
- The email address must be associated with the Flipagram account which you want to delete.
- There should be no typos in your email.
- Receive a Personal Removal Link
Once you have sent them an email to delete your account, they will revert back to you in 24 hours by sending a personal removal link.
- You will receive the removal link from the service provider.
- Now, you just have to copy paste the removal link that you received in a new browser screen.
- No, specific link can be provided for this work. As it varies from person to person.
- It is pertinent to use the email address associated with your account as mentioned in Step 1.
- Once you have received the personal removal link then visit it and follow the instructions.
As you have made your mind to delete your account so without any further delay just proceed towards it.
- Click on the link that you received and visit the site.
- They will ask for some information in order to proceed.
- Provide them with all the necessary information.
- This process will take less than 1 minute.
- Once you have provided all the information, a tab will open “Proceed to delete”, click it.
- Fill the Form
You are required to fill all the 6 fields in that form which has opened. Filling this form is a prerequisite.
- Your name as it is there in the account.
- The email which is associated with Flipagram.
- Your username of Flipagram account.
- The reason for the deletion of your account.
- Additional opinion/feedback.
- Confirm to removal (and also that you are aware that all of your Flipagrams will be entirely deleted with it) and then click on Yes, delete my account + Submit at the end.
- Final Step
Now, it is time for you to finally get rid of your Flipagram account, and this step will ensure that you are no longer a part of that account.
- Now, a dialog box will open with a “thank you” greeting for improving the app and being a part of it.
- An option named “YES, delete my account” will appear with a warning that once you will click on this you will no longer be able to use this service.
- Once you have clicked on “Yes” a dialog box with “again” written on it will appear. Just click on it.
- Now, your account will be deleted within 48 hours.
- Now, you can also delete the app of Flipagram from your smartphone as you will no longer be using it. So there is no sense in keeping in it your phone unless you have an idea of coming back to this app.
- If you need any further help you can access their help desk by visiting Flipagram support center.
- While removing your account from Flipagram make sure you have seen all the ‘terms & conditions’ carefully.
Be proactive while removing your account otherwise, some malware may enter into your system.