The iCloud was a service announced by Apple in September of 2006 to allow people to have a central repo for all their stuff on their iDevices.
Delete iCloud Account without Password
If for some reason you have misplaced or forgot the password, it can be a big headache for finding a workaround to this problem. Luckily, we have listed the steps below.
- This is possible with the help of third-party software such as ‘LockWiper’ and 4uKey as you can find online, which help remove the lock.
- These are available for free and you can download them both on Mac and PC.
- Some of this software has limitations like they are able to work only on iOS devices running 11.4 and above. That is, your iCloud account on iOS devices are only supported by some of these third-party lock remover software.
- Once you download software, you can follow their guideline to wipe out an Apple ID and ‘Log-In’ with a fresh one instead.
Delete iCloud Account from PC
In many cases, you would like to remove an Apple device from iCloud or delete the account completely.
- As of Apple, you have these (https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21251?locale=en_US) options to choose from.
- If you want to delete the iCloud from a Mac, then it is simple. Once you open iTunes and go to ‘Store–Account’, and ‘Log-In’, you can manage devices and remove them.
- An iCloud account is associated with an iDevice, so removing the device means your iCloud account is removed.
- If you want to use a Windows PC, then you have to use the first step using third-party software.
Delete iCloud Account on iPhone
In order to delete iCloud from an iOS device, you have to follow the below steps. This is the easiest of all and you can do that from your device.
- For this, go to ‘Settings’ app in your iPhone or iPad, and then go to iCloud.
- If you scroll down all the way below inside iCloud, you can find ‘Delete Account’ or ‘Sign-Out’.
- Once you tap on it, it will again ask for confirmation and you can do so by tapping on ‘Delete’ or ‘Sign-Out’ again.
- That is all and you have removed an unused account for good.
Juggling between more than one iCloud accounts is not recommended, and removing the one with an iDevice not being used is a good idea.
How do I permanently delete my iCloud account?
How can I delete iCloud from my iPhone?
Does factory reset remove iCloud?
Can an iCloud lock be removed?
How do I delete an iCloud account from my iPhone without a password?
How do you reset an iPhone and delete iCloud?
- If you’re using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out.
- If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, tap Settings > iCloud > Sign Out. Tap Sign Out again, then tap Delete from My [device] and enter your Apple ID password.
How do I clear my iPhone for trade in?
- Open up Settings.
- Scroll down and tap “General”
- Scroll down and select “Reset”
- Tap “Erase All Content and Settings”
How do you completely reset an iPhone?
How can I unlock my iCloud account?
How do you bypass a disabled iCloud account?
How do I remove my Apple ID from a stolen iPhone?
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Go to Find My iPhone.
- Select “All Devices” to open a list of devices linked to their account, and select the device to be removed.
- Click “Remove from Account”
How do you reset an Iphone without the Apple ID password?
How do you unlock an iPhone without the iCloud password?
How can I erase my iPhone 7 without Apple ID password?
Ads by Google