How to Delete Imvu Account on Mobile
- Unfortunately, there is no option for you to delete IMVU account via your mobile app. However, you can do it comfortably by the use of a mobile browser. There is no cause to worry since we are going to provide you with well stipulated guidelines on how to delete IMVU account from your mobile device.
- Locate and launch your preferred mobile browser application from the app drawer or home screen. We would recommend that you use Google Chrome.
- Once you access the browser, just below the Google logo tap on the search box bar and key in the following address http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_delete_account.php/.
- If you are not logged in to your account via the mobile browser you will be redirected to the login page.
- Click on the log in text button located on the upper right side of the screen.
- On the following page, you will see the login form; enter your Email or Username and password to access your account.
- Click the log in which is located right beneath the login form and access your IMVU account.
- This will take you take you to a page where you can deactivate your account. For you to continue with the process of deactivating your account, you will have to enter your password. This is a fundamental requirement in this process as it affirms you are the real owner of the account.
- Key in the password on the box provided. As you type the password it will appear in bullet form. This ensures people around you cannot identify the password as you type.
- After you have entered password on the space provided, tap continue button if you are sure that you want to disable your account.
- Immediately after that you should be able to see a notification on the screen that reads, you have successfully deleted your account. A confirmation email has been sent. Thanks for trying IMVU.
- Tap back to store This means that your account has been successfully deleted. You can go back to the home screen or app drawer and locate IMVU app and uninstall it.
How to Delete Imvu Account on PC
- On your PC locate and open your favorite browser preferably Google Chrome.
- Type the following address; imvu.com. And click enter button on your keyboard. This will enable you to access your account.
- You will see a login form. Enter your email or username and password and click login option located below the screen.
- To begin the process of deleting your account, open another tab on the same browser and key in the following address; http://www.imvu.com/catalog/web_delete_account.php.
- On the next page you should type your password for you to delete your IMVU account. This confirms your identity and hence it is a key security technique before you delete your account.
- After you enter the password on the given field, click the continue option that is below the given box.
- Immediately after that you will realize that you have succeeded in deleting your account. You can click on back to store to revert back to the login page.
- You will also receive an email indicating that your account has been successfully deleted.
NB: You can always reactivate your IMVU account within two years after deleting your account. However, unlike other accounts where you simply enter your login information to reactivate your account, for IMVU the case is different. You must contact the customer service for that very purpose.
Tips: If for one reason or another you have changed your mind about deleting your account then there is no cause to worry. You can reactivate your account but within a limited period of two years. After this period has elapsed your account is permanently deleted and it becomes hard for you to recover it.
To do so open the IMVU website, create a temporarily account for submitting tickets. Contact Us > Customer Support> Contact us tab>submit case. After getting here select “General Support” as a category and “Disabled Account” as a topic. Formally write your request and the customer support team will keep in touch with you. If you have given them good reasons then they will have you account deleted.