How to Delete Kik Account on android
- On your android device locate and launch the Kik application from you home screen or app drawer. It’s a white app with the word Kik in green.
- If you are not already logged in, enter your email address or Kik’s user name and password to login to your account.
- Click on the gear icon, located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on help and about us It is located at the bottom of menu items.
- This will take you to a new page. Scroll down and tap on help By so doing, this will automatically redirect you to your phone default browser. The link opens up a help page.
- Scroll down and tap on managing your account.
- Scroll down and under profile management header and tap deactivate your account
- On the new screen, you will realize that Kik allows you to deactivate your account temporarily or permanently.
- If you decide to deactivate your account temporarily, this means you can always reactivate your account by entering your login information (Email ID or username and password.
- The final decision is on you. If you don’t want to use your account again, you should deactivate it permanently. If you want to delete your account permanently then tap on permanent deactivation. By permanently deleting your account;
- You lose Access to your account.
- You no longer receive Kik messages, or emails.
- Your user name will no longer be searchable anywhere on Kik.
- Your profile is son deleted from the contact list of the people you have talked to.
- On the middle of the screen, under the Here’s how Click the link provided on the first bullet that reads permanent deactivation on website. It has Green Font. This takes you to a new page.
- On the new page, you will be required to fill in some information so that your deletion request can be processed. Here is what you are required to fill in;
- Email ID (if you have forgotten your email consider changing the email by following the steps we have listed below under How To Delete Kik Account without email
- Reason why you are leaving Kik. In here, tap the drop down arrow key on the box below this option. A list of items will appear and choose one that explains why you are leaving Kik. You can add more information as to why you are leaving Kik on additional box below the box you have entered the reason for leaving.
- Check the box that confirms you understand everything that pertains to the decision you are about to undertake. After which you tap on Go
- Success! You will receive an email on your inbox with a link to permanently delete your account.
- Go and check your email and find that link. The email message has a subject that reads “deactivate your Kik account?”
- Open the message and scroll down below the message and tap permanently deactivate. By so doing, you delete your account permanently.
How To Delete Kik Account without Email
- Locate and launch Kik application from the home screen or app drawer on your Iphone or android device. If you are not automatically logged in, enter your user name or email and password to log in.
- Tap on the gear icon located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on your account
- On the new page, you will see all information related to your account. These information includes; your Kik username, email ID and Name.
- Next, edit the email and key in the email address that you can access and tap save.
- After that, go back to and follow all the steps we have listed above on how to delete Kik account.
Tips: Before you initiate the process of deleting Kik account, you should have three items ready; your Kik account username, authentic email that you can access the inbox. The process of deleting Kik account cannot be successful if you can’t access your email inbox. This is because you receive the link to permanently delete your Kik account on your email.
Can you permanently delete a Kik account?
How can I delete my Kik?
Kik has an easy web form for requesting the deletion of your account. You can access this same form on an Android or iPhone. You can also use your laptop or desktop computer. The form only requires your username and email address, plus your reason for leaving.
How do I permanently delete my account?
Step 3: Delete your account
- Go to myaccount.google.com.
- At the left, click Data and personalization.
- Scroll to “Download, delete, or make a plan for your data.”
- Click Delete a service or your account.
- Click Delete your account.
How can I delete my Kik account without email?
What happens when I permanently delete my Kik account?
Can Kik be traced by the police?
Can u be tracked on Kik?
Can deleted Kik messages be retrieved by police?
Does Kik keep your IP address?
Is Kik really anonymous?
Does Kik automatically delete pictures?
Is Kik safe to send pictures?
Has Kik shut down 2020?
Does Kik tell you if someone saves your picture?
Does deleting a chat on Kik delete it for the other person?
Why do Kik pictures disappear?
How do you know someone is real on Kik?
Ads by Google