Delete mailbox account
How do I delete a mailbox account?
- Go to Applications > Email.
- On the Email screen, bring up the settings menu and tap Accounts.
- Press and hold the Exchange Account you want to delete until the Menu window opens.
- On the Menu window, click Remove Account.
- On the Remove Account warning window, tap OK or Remove Account to finish.
How do I remove a mailbox from my Mac?
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select a mailbox in the Mail sidebar.
- Choose Mailbox > Delete Mailbox. If you have problems deleting a mailbox on the server for an IMAP account, contact the provider of your account.
Why can’t I delete a mailbox in Mac Mail?
You could try highlighting the Mailbox in question; going to Toolbar, Click on “Mailbox” and, from drop down menu, select “Rebuild”. When that’s finished, try deleting the mailbox – right click or ctrl click on it and select Delete from menu.