Delete ps network account
How do I delete a PlayStation Network account?
If you’re looking to delete a user profile from your PS4 or PS4 Pro, just follow these steps:
- Head to Settings.
- Now, select ‘Login Settings’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘User Management’, this is where you’ll be able to Create or Delete Users.
- From here, you’ll want to choose ‘Delete User’.
Can you delete a PSN account to reuse email address?
Unfortunately, no. When you delete an account with a PSN online ID, it cannot be used again because that ID is stored in their database forever.
Can you delete a PS4 account?
Head into Settings > Login Settings > User Management > Delete User on your console. Select the primary PS4 account you want to delete. The PS4 will ask that you initiate your console. This deletes all your data and restores the console to the factory settings.
How do I deactivate my PSN account on all systems?
Sign in to Account Management. Select Device Management > PlayStation Consoles > Deactivate All Devices.
How do I permanently delete an account on ps4?
How do I delete my PSN account from another PS4?
You can login to http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ and go to account, then media and devices. Then deactivate all PS4s from there.
How do I delete everything off my PS4?
How to factory reset your ps4
- Sign in to your PS4 and go to settings. In the settings menu, you’ll be presented with a number of options.
- Deactivate your PS4.
- Back up your saved data.
- Sign back in with your user account.
- Find the Initialization option.
- Choose Full on the Initialize screen.