Drawing is a form of art. It is not only a great activity but also quite beneficial for your health. Drawing enhances creativity, improves brain and memory functions, and boosts coordination, and increase self-regulation and self-esteem. You can simply draw anything on paper using a pencil or make a more detailed artwork on the canvas using different painting accessories. We all know pets are our best companions. We love them and they love us, simple!
No matter if you have a cat, dog, parrot, or a bunny, you would love to draw your beloved companion to pay him a tribute.
Bunnies love to be pampered as well as crave interaction since they are great social creatures. A bunny will nudge you to get your attention. This is a sign it wants to be petted.
How to draw a bunny Easy
- The first step is to draw a circle, which would act as the head.
- Now, make another circle for the body. The circles will create the base of your bunny.
- Draw stretched ovals on the top of the head circle. These two stretched ovals will be the ears.
- In this step, you need to draw a horizontal oval. Make sure this oval you draw is across the lower part of the oval you drew for the face.
- Now, add an oval to the body’s lower part to create a back-leg shape. Although this is not an easy part. If you have done this successfully, you are going in the right direction to draw a beautiful bunny.
- Next, you add a small oval or circle behind the body for the tail.
- Likewise, you need to draw 3 curving lines that would come from the body front and under the head. These lines will later become the front paws of the bunny.
- In this step, you need to have good use of the eraser. Do you see the line on the head – if yes, erase them so that the two circles come together in one shape! Make sure it looks like a pear.
- Now, add another stretched circle in each ear – that’s it. The ears are ready.
- The next step is erasing lines from the bunny’s body. This will allow you to clearly show the front paws of the bunny.
- Once done, it is time to add 2 rounded curves to the front paws respectively.
- Erase the circle’s bottom to finish off this step.
- The next step requires you to add an upside-down triangle on the face of the bunny. This is the nose.
- Once you are done with drawing the triangle, you need to draw a couple of lines that would come down from the upside triangle to the mouth.
- To draw the eyes, you need to add two circles with curved lines on top of the circles, which are the eyebrows.
- Now add two dots in the middle of the eyes, which are the pupils. Your bunny drawing is ready.
How do you draw a simple bunny?
How do you draw a cute bunny?
How do you draw a bunny for preschool?
How do you draw a cute bunny girl?
How do you draw a cute Easter Bunny?
How do you draw a baby bunny so cute?
How do you draw a cute fluffy bunny?
How do you draw a cute puppy?
How do you draw a cute puppy face?
How do you draw a cute husky puppy?
How do you draw a unicorn baby?
What is a unicorn baby?
How do you draw Elsa so cute?
How do I draw a unicorn?
How do you draw Elsa?
How do you draw a mermaid unicorn?
How do you draw for beginners?
Ads by Google