Drawing is a form of art.
It is not only a great activity but also quite beneficial for your healthDrawing enhances creativity, improves brain and memory functions, and boosts coordination, and increase self-regulation and self-esteemYou can simply draw anything on paper using a pencil or make a more detailed artwork on the canvas using different painting accessoriesWe all know pets are our best companionsWe love them and they love us, simple!
No matter if you have a cat, dog, parrot, or a bunny, you would love to draw your beloved companion to pay him a tribute.
Bunnies love to be pampered as well as crave interaction since they are great social creatures. A bunny will nudge you to get your attention. This is a sign it wants to be petted.
How to draw a bunny Easy
- The first step is to draw a circle, which would act as the head.
- Now, make another circle for the body. The circles will create the base of your bunny.
- Draw stretched ovals on the top of the head circle. These two stretched ovals will be the ears.
- In this step, you need to draw a horizontal oval. Make sure this oval you draw is across the lower part of the oval you drew for the face.
- Now, add an oval to the body’s lower part to create a back-leg shape. Although this is not an easy part. If you have done this successfully, you are going in the right direction to draw a beautiful bunny.
- Next, you add a small oval or circle behind the body for the tail.
- Likewise, you need to draw 3 curving lines that would come from the body front and under the head. These lines will later become the front paws of the bunny.
- In this step, you need to have good use of the eraser. Do you see the line on the head – if yes, erase them so that the two circles come together in one shape! Make sure it looks like a pear.
- Now, add another stretched circle in each ear – that’s it. The ears are ready.
- The next step is erasing lines from the bunny’s body. This will allow you to clearly show the front paws of the bunny.
- Once done, it is time to add 2 rounded curves to the front paws respectively.
- Erase the circle’s bottom to finish off this step.
- The next step requires you to add an upside-down triangle on the face of the bunny. This is the nose.
- Once you are done with drawing the triangle, you need to draw a couple of lines that would come down from the upside triangle to the mouth.
- To draw the eyes, you need to add two circles with curved lines on top of the circles, which are the eyebrows.
- Now add two dots in the middle of the eyes, which are the pupils. Your bunny drawing is ready.