You must go through a different series of steps when using an iPhone because you cannot access the advanced settings for the mobile version of Safari while it is active.
- Turn on your iPhone so that you are on your home screen. Enter your security code or your biometrics to access your content.
- When you can access your apps on the iPhone, you will need to navigate to the screen that has the Settings selection. It is usually with the selection of iOS apps like Apple Wallet, iTunes, and the App Store. The icon for the Settings option looks like two gears spinning. Tap on it to open the selections available to you.
- Then scroll down through the different apps and commands available to you until you reach the Safari icon. It’s the one that looks like a compass. You will also see Safari next to the graphic display. Tap on this selection.
- Newer iOS versions require you to scroll all of the way down the screen. You will see the word Advanced at the bottom left at the end of your available selections. You must tap on it to reach the next screen.
- What If I Use a Different Browser on My iPhone?
- If you don’t use Safari as the primary browser on your iPhone, then you will need to go into the Settings screen.
- If you prefer to use Google Chrome, then activate the browser on your device.
- Then tap the icon of three stacked horizontal lines to the right of your address bar. You will choose the Settings option from this menu.
- Now scroll to the bottom of the page until you reach the Content Settings selection. Then tap on this selection.
- Click on the “apps” option on your phone. Select the “Browser” option.
- Click the menu button in the browser. Select “Settings” (located towards the bottom of the menu screen).
- Select “Advanced” from the Settings screen.
- With Safari on MacOS.
- In the “Preferences” window select the “Security” tab.
- Close Preferences popup window and reload your webpage.
- go to Tools.
- then Internet Options
- select the Security tab.
- press the Custom Level button.
- scroll down to Scripting.
- enable Active Scripting.
How do I allow cookies in Safari?
Open your Settings. Scroll down and select Safari. Under Privacy & Security, select “Block Cookies”. Select “Always Allow” or “Allow from Websites I Visit”.
How do I open developer mode in Safari?
How do I open console commands?
How do I open debugger in Safari?
- Choose Safari > Preferences, and click Advanced.
- At the bottom of the pane, select the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” checkbox.
- Choose Develop > Show Web Inspector.
How do I enable developer mode on my iPhone?
How do I open developer tools on iPhone?
- 1Tap the Settings icon on the iPhone or iPad desktop.
- 2Tap to choose Safari from the list of software available on your device.
- 3Scroll to the bottom of the screen and then tap Developer.
- 4Touch the On button to activate the Debug Console.
How do I enable debugging on my iPhone?
- Connect the iOS device to the machine.
- Enable the Web-Inspector option. To do so: Go to Settings > Safari > Scroll down to the bottom > Open Advanced Menu>
- Open the desired web page to debug or preview on your mobile Safari browser. Once done, enable the Develop menu on the Mac device.