Everyone wants a discount when they shop.
Amazon provides these opportunities by providing lightning dealsThis is how you can take advantage of these deals;
How to Find Lightning Deals On Amazon on PC
- Open the web browser in your computer and search the Amazon website.
- Sign in to your Amazon account if you are not already signed up. At the Amazon homepage, there is a tab at the top right corner of your screen with the words Hello, Sign in. Click it and enter your login credentials. Move to the next step by clicking the Sign in using our secure server option.
- If you do not have an account with Amazon, you can click the Start here option so that you can create an account after filling in the required information.
- Under the search field on the top left of your screen you will find and click Today’s Deals. Clicking this option will provide you with Deals of the Day and Today’s Lightning Deals.
- You can ignore the deals of the day and click on the Lightning Deals. You will view the best deals of the day which usually have a fixed time on them. You can click individual Lightning deals by clicking the arrows besides them. You can also check on the upcoming lightning deals by clicking the Upcoming tab just below the lightning deals button. If you want to sort the list, you can click the Sort by Category arrow.
How to Find Lightning Deals On Amazon on Android/iPhone
- Download the Amazon app if you do not have it from the App Store (iPhone) or the Google Play Store (Android). If you already have it you can simply open it.
- Sign into your account. If you were logged in before, you won’t need this step. If you don’t have an account, click the Create an account option and fill in the required information.
- Once on the home page, on the top left of your phone’s screen will be three vertical lines. If you click on these lines, you will find Today’s deals. Click it and the deals of the day together with the Lightning deals.
Scroll down the phone’s screen to view the day’s Lightning deals which are the day’s best deals which are available for just some time. If you want to view an array of items on the Lightning Deals, you can tap on the arrow on the right side of the screen. If you want to filter the items using categories, the filter option is at the top of the screen. You will be given the various categories available for the day.
What happened to Amazon Lightning Deals 2020?
Nope! They just moved. While you won’t see the typical Lightning Deals collection on your Amazon home page, you can still access Amazon’s special deals. All you have to do is click the “Today’s Deals” button near the top of your page.
How often are lightning deals on Amazon?
Lightning Deals run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
On top of that, there are different deals starting as often as every 5 minutes.
To get Amazon promo codes from Coupons.com, simply click the blue “Get Code” button on the Amazon page. Then click the prompt button that reads “Go to Amazon.” Your offer will be immediately activated. You can also see the Amazon promo codes for daily specials on the Amazon Today’s Deal page.
How do I get 50 off Amazon Prime?
You can get an Amazon Prime membership for almost half off if you receive government assistance. Normally $12.99 monthly or $119 per year, an Amazon Prime membership is your ticket to some stellar benefits. You can even use SNAP EBT on Amazon for groceries in select states — free shipping included.
How do I get Amazon Prime free for life?
5 Ways to Get Amazon Prime for Free
- Get a free trial. If you want to try Amazon Prime to see if it’s worth paying for a membership, sign up for a free 30-day trial.
- Use free Amazon gift cards.
- Use credit card rewards.
- Switch cellphone plans.
- Share an account using Amazon Household.
How do I get $10 off Amazon?
*Terms and Conditions : Eligible customers who make an in-app purchase on the Amazon shopping app for the first time are eligible to get $10 off their next qualifying $20 order made on the Amazon shopping app.
How do I get senior discount on Amazon Prime?
How To Sign Up For An Amazon Senior Discount in 4 Steps:
- Click “Sign up for Amazon senior discount“.
- You can either qualify using your EBT information or your Medicaid information.
- It’s pretty similar for signing up with Medicaid.
- ENJOY your senior discount and free 30 day Amazon Prime Trial!
- Ring Doorbell.
Can I get a discount on Amazon Prime?
Score a free 6-month trial of Amazon Prime (if you have a . edu email address) Students with a . edu email address can get this deal, and when you sign up you get six months free, after which you pay the discounted rate of $6.49 per month.
Is Amazon Prime worth it 2020?
Is Amazon Prime worth it at $119? In short, yes. JPMorgan has estimated that your Amazon Prime membership is actually worth $785 annually. For the $119 annual fee, Prime members get a ton of benefits (which definitely range in usefulness).
What is the cheapest way to get Amazon Prime?
If you have an EBT or Medicaid card, Amazon will let you sign up for a cheaper Prime membership. You’ll get the same 30-day free trial anyone else can get. Amazon will then bill you $5.99 per month for Prime. That’s about half the cost of a standard Prime subscription, which usually costs $12.99 a month or $119 a year.
Is Netflix free with Amazon Prime?
Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Etc.,Etc., IS NOT FREE WITH PRIME! If you have an account already with those you can sign into that account but you will still be billed separate for them, from your Amazon Prime account.
How much does an Amazon Prime membership cost in 2020?
Amazon Prime membership fees are: $12.99 per month (plus taxes) $119 per year (plus taxes) Prime Video membership is $8.99 per month (plus taxes)
Is Amazon Prime free for teachers?
1. Start your 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime. edu email address, you qualify for Amazon Prime Student, which gives you a six-month all-access free trial and then Prime for just $49 a year—half the price of a regular membership. Working teachers also get exclusive perks.
Do teachers get free Costco membership?
While Costco doesn’t offer free or discounted memberships, we do provide an exclusive offer for teachers to join Costco as a new member and receive a $20 Costco Shop Card! To qualify for this new membership offer, you can validate your teacher status with SheerID here.
How much is Amazon Prime a month for teachers?
After a six-month free trial, it’s just $49 a year—half the price of a regular Amazon Prime membership—including unlimited streaming of movies, TV, and music with Prime Video and Prime Music, and more.
Can I show Amazon Prime in my classroom?
There are no exceptions for classroom use, and such use would violate Hulu’s licensing terms. Amazon Prime also permits only personal, non-commercial, private use of its content. As with Hulu, there are no exceptions for classroom use, and such use would violate Amazon’s licensing terms.
Can I show Netflix movies in my classroom?
Educational screenings are permitted for any of the documentaries noted with this information, on the following terms: The documentary may only be accessed via the Netflix service, by a Netflix account holder. We don’t sell DVDs, nor can we provide other ways for you to exhibit the film.
Do you like this article?