Netflix has divided its movies, shows, music, episodes etc. with respect to their categories, genres, titles etc. In this guide, you will learn how to search movies on Netflix. So, let’s start the guide.
How to search movies on Netflix app and Browser
If you are iPhone, iPad and Android user, make it sure that you have installed Netflix app in your device. Rest of the method is almost same for both Netflix app and website to search for movie.
- Open Netflix app or visit to website.
- If you have not signed in before, sign in to your account by filling the username and password.
- On your home page of your account, you will see Search icon (magnifying glass) on the top of the screen. Tap or click and type the name of the movie you want to search.
You can perform following types of Netflix Movies Search
Search by Movie Quality: You can search movies by specifying their quality such as UHD.
By Genre: If you are looking for specific type of genre you can specify that.
By Director: If you want to search movies by their director name, you can search them by writing the name of director.
By Actor name: Write the name of actor, and you will get the result in which that particular actor has worked.
By Title: You can search your movie by writing its title. Netflix will show you movie on searched title and some other movies related to that title. If Netflix does not have any movie according to your title, it will show most similar titled movies.
By Language: You can specify language. For example, “Spanish”, it will show you all movies of Spanish language.
Note that when you search for movies on Netflix, it shows you some categories at the top of the page. These categories are used by Netflix search to search movies for you. If you want more precise collection of movies based on your search, you can select the corresponding category from these.
How to find Netflix movies by Category
No matter you are on Netflix app or on Netflix website, when you search for some movie, it opens a new page with option to filter out your result. You can select genre and get result according to your choice, rather than scrolling downward all the page and searching for your movie.
Get Netflix features before others
Netflix has introduced beta program for its users who want to check and taste its new features before public releases. Netflix get benefit from this because before releasing the feature to public it can test how much successful it has been and can eliminate any bug identified by users. So, here are the steps by which you can participate in this program.
- Heads on to Netflix website and login with your account.
- Under Account menu find option saying Test Participation, enable it.
- Now, you will get features earlier than a normal user.
How to remove pop ups on Netflix
Well, the breaks are very short, of about 30 seconds between the episodes. So, if a 30 seconds pause is annoying you, you can get rid of it by using Flix Assist. It also removes countdown before next video starts.
How can I see all movies on Netflix?
How do I find the hidden menu on Netflix?
What should I watch on Netflix 2020?
What is best on Netflix?
- Whether you like dark dramas or slapstick comedy, there’s something for everybody to dive into. Orange is the New Black.
- Queer Eye.
- Stranger Things.
- Making a Murderer.
What should I watch in 2020?
- 7 of 12. I Am Not Okay With This. Season 1 on Netflix.
- 8 of 12. Outer Banks. Season 1 on Netflix.
- 9 of 12. High Fidelity. Season 1 on Hulu.
- 10 of 12. Little Fires Everywhere. Season 1 on Hulu.
- 11 of 12. The Great. Season 1 on Hulu.