- Follow Hashtag On Twitter Using Search
- Launch your browser and navigate to your Twitter account.
- When you get on your account page, search for a hashtag using the Twitter search bar on the top-right pane. To do that, type the hashtag that you want to follow.
- Once you are on the search return page, ensure you bookmark it on the browser to make your work easier in tracking the hashtag.
- If you wish to see what’s on with the hashtag, just click on the saved bookmark, and you’ll be good to go. If you’re looking for how to follow hashtags in the Twitter app, then this can be a perfect alternative.
Note: This is the shortest way to follow on Twitter hashtag though not very dynamic. However, if you’re following on your company’s or name, this method works pretty well. But if following on highly dynamic hashtag, it doesn’t work well.
- Follow Hashtag on Twitter Using Tweetdeck App
Tweetdeck is an app used by most professional internet marketers to manage social media and promoting businesses. It’s pretty simple to use when you want to follow a hashtag. You can follow the steps below to get you started.
- To get started, get to Tweetdeck, if not yet.
- After that, navigate to the top-left menu within the Tweetdeck to start your hashtag search.
- Next, click on the addition sign (+) found in the left pane menu if you wish to add a column. By doing so, a window will open, displaying the types of column you can add. Choose the category of the column you want to add, and it will automatically be created within the dashboard to enable you to monitor the hashtag in real-time. If you want more intuitive features, you can opt for a premium version.
When using this tool, you can filter the hashtag by setting the preferred language, location, date range, and engagements. Also, you can exclude retweets and set a minimum number of likes. Besides that, other intriguing features enable you to tweet during the chat, send images, or schedule your tweets to be sent at the prescribed times.
- Follow Hashtag On Twitter Using Brand24
Brand24 is one of the online monitoring and analytics tools that can be great when it comes to following hashtags not only on Twitter but on other platforms too. Unlike other tools, Brand24 can allow you to follow a few hashtags while also providing you with near real-time feedback on the multiple hashtags you’re following. When using this tool, you can receive notifications via email, dashboard, or Slack. Ready to start? Well, let’s jump in.
- Start by signing up for a free account.
- After that, enter the hashtag that you want to track on Twitter in the “Project creator”. Ensure to include the sign to your hashtag.
- After that, select the language that you prefer using for the project.
- Having done that, proceed and click on the Create Project. As soon as you click on that option, Brand24 will begin collecting the information about your hashtag. To find the data collected, you check in the “Mentions” tab.
- Set notifications. To get your notifications set, follow the steps below.
- Head to the “Project settings” option.
- After that, click on the “Notifications” tab and then click on the “Add more notifications”.
- In the pop-up that appears, select the “Email address”, followed by the “Frequency” and finally hit on the “Save” button. Now you’re set to be receiving the tweets that have your hashtags.
- Use analytics to track metrics of engagements, social media reach, volume, trending hashtag, influence, and much more.
- If your company uses Slack, you can still use this tool to follow your dedicated hashtags in different slack channels.
If you’re looking for how to follow hashtags conversation on Twitter, this tool comes in handy. With this tool, you can track all the aspects of hashtags.
- Follow Twitter Hashtags Using TwChat
TwChat is another intuitive app that you can use to follow your hashtags on Twitter. With this app, you’ll have to sign up for your profile within the app before you can start tracking your hashtags. All you should do is to follow the steps below.
- Sign in through your Twitter account so that you can be able to start new chats. If you want to sign in, tap on the button located on the top-right corner to sign up using your Twitter account.
- Create a custom profile.
- Check the small box for agreeing with the terms and conditions.
- Next, hit on the “Save” to keep your profile settings.
- Start creating your tweet, follow specific chat rooms, and enter your hashtags into a bookmark for tracking the progress.
The chatroom has two distinct columns for separating the mentors who are, in other words, the host from the general public. As such, it’s easy to follow hashtags without mix-ups.
Is there a way to follow hashtags on twitter?
How do you follow tags?
- Tap any hashtag (example: #flower) you see on Instagram.
- Tap Follow. Once you follow a hashtag, you’ll see its photos and videos appear in feed.
How do you follow a phrase on twitter?
How do beginners use twitter?
- Step 1: Set Up Your Profile. Choose your profile name (aka handle).
- Step 2: Follow Some People. This is important for two reasons.
- Step 3: Understand the Twitter Lingo.
- Step 3: Decide What Content to Tweet About.
- Step 4: Join Trending Hashtags.
- Step 5: Maintain Your Channel.
What is the most popular hashtag on twitter?
What is the longest hashtag?
Which is biggest twitter trend in world?
What is the most used hashtag on TikTok?
Do hashtags work on Facebook 2020?
Should I use hashtags on Facebook in 2021?
Is it worth using hashtags on Facebook?
How many hashtags should I use?
How do I know if a hashtag is working?
Do hashtags work on TikTok?
What is a good hashtag?
Create a hashtag strategy that matches your channel and audience. In Twitter use on or two hashtags. Instagram is where you can go a bit wild, and a good number of hashtags is 8 to 10. Use of hashtags helps you to capture the attention of those who do not follow your brand yet.