How to Get Free Spotify Premium on Android
Spotify is the largest music app used in the market today. With iOS and Android users dominating the smartphone market, streaming services like Spotify is a must app on your phone right now. If your country does not have it OTA or you want the Premium Version for Free, you can do so from several community ‘builds’ available as .APK files online. This will show you how to do just that in 3 quick and simple steps.
- Get a Valid .APK File
If you want to install Spotify or any app for that moment, you need to have that listed on your app store or the Play Store. Or, you must get hold onto the .APK file for Android. There are several ways you can install software from third-party applications using the .APK files. These are one of the best ways to install an application off external storage devices.
- Search online for Spotify Premium .APK files. Usually, you shall find them with major APK file hosting sites.
- Try looking for Free versions from community builds. Usually, they are available as .APK files shared through file manager and hosting sites like MediaShare, Mega, Google Drive, and DropBox and so on.
- Download and Save on Your Smartphone
The available Spotify Premium .APK files right now weigh around 38 MB in size. You should be able to download a file attachment directly from any of the links that you find. These links open right on your browser. You just have to copy paste it on your browser and enter. When downloaded, save it on your smartphone and remember the location where you saved it. Depending on whether you use Chrome or Firefox or some other browser, the download-save process may vary just slightly. Also, the default location where files are saved is named as “Downloads” on Android phones.
- Download the .APK file.
- Save it on your phone.
- Remember the location when you save it.
- Use a VPN if your country does not allow using Spotify. It shall be used to log in too.
- Install the .APK File and Login
This is where it can get a bit tricky and difficult to understand. Different OS versions of Android work differently. On a stock Android of a recent version, the moment you click on the .APK file after you have downloaded, the phone will recognize it as a software and pop up a message saying that you are trying to install external third-party software whose security etc can’t be guaranteed. This is customary and you can just hit continue.
One way to work around this is unchecked the unknown sources from security settings to allow installation of apps from .APK files manually.
Then you get the Install or Cancel option, and you click on Install.
- The Spotify Premium Free MOD starts to install right away.
- Use VPN when logging in.
- Use login through email and not Facebook to log in.
Once you are done, you can disconnect the VPN and the Spotify will still continue to work. Yet, having a VPN turned on is always better.
How can I get Spotify Premium for free?
- Signing up for a Free Spotify Account.
- Join A Friend’s Family Account (easy if you know someone)
- Multiple Trial Accounts (easiest but a nuisance)
- Install Spotify++ With an Installer App (more difficult but effective)
- Related Articles:
- Google “Spotify Premium apk 2021“, and download the best-commented and latest version on your Android smartphone.
- If you downloaded a Zip file, just extract it first.
- Open this new Spotify Premium app and sign in, and you’ll find you have access to all premium features.
How do you get Spotify Premium for free on Samsung?
How do I get Spotify Premium on the app?
Is Spotify free on Samsung phone?
Who Offers Free Spotify?
Does Spotify Work on Samsung?
How do I get Spotify free for 3 months?
Is Spotify still 99 cents for 3 months?
Is Spotify really free?
How can I get Spotify Premium 3 months without a credit card?
Can I get Spotify Premium without a credit card?
How do you get a 7 day free trial on Spotify?
- Go to Spotify’s website.
- Click on Premium in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose one of the plans offered.
- Tap on Get Started.
- Create an account.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Select Start My Spotify Premium button.