You might use your iPhone for recording a song or an interview. The app works well for access the features that you need. However, after you are done recording, you would not want to delete it. Also, you might not want to keep it on your device since it takes up a lot of space. If you are wondering how to transfer your voice memos from the iPhone to Mac, here is a quick tutorial.
- Transfer through Email
The best way to transfer your voice memo from the phone to your Mac is through email. However, the only problem with this is that you will be able to transfer only one memo at one point in time. Hence, if you are planning on transferring several memos, repeat this process.
- First, you will have to launch the app of Voice Memo.
- Choose the memo that you would like to transfer.
- Tap on more or the three dot icon and opt for Share.
- You will get many options and you can choose to send this memo through the mail.
- The mail has the memo file, type the email address and send the mail.
- Syncing Memos with iTunes
Another simple way to transfer voice memos to your Mac is using iTunes. Connect the phone to iTunes. After this, you will not have to do much. The process is the same whether you are using a Mac or Windows.
Albeit it is simple to use, it can mess up the iTunes library. We assume that you are connecting the phone to your own iTunes account and that you will be syncing music in between iPhone and iTunes. The problem is that when you have songs on phone but on the library of your iTunes, the process is going to overwrite what is actually in your phone. This implies what’s on your phone will get deleted. Thus, make sure that the music which is on iTunes is the one that you want on your iPhone.
- Connect the iPhone to Mac.
- Open iTunes on Mac and choose the device at the top of the header.
- Opt for the option Music from the sidebar.
- Choose the option ‘Sync Music’ and select the option ‘Include Voice Memos for extracting the memos and loading it to iTunes app.
- Click on Apply for syncing the memos with your iPhone and downloading it on Mac.
When you are done syncing the memos, it is going to be transferred to be a certain category called Voice Memos. To find the voice memos on iTunes,
- Choose the icon of Music in iTunes and choose Playlist from the navigation bar.
- Now, you can play the voice memos from there. If you want, you can drag it and drop it on Mac’s desktop, share them through email, or put them in a folder.
In a Mac, you will find the voice memo in Users which is saved by your username, then Music, followed by iTunes, iTunes Media, and ultimately Voice Memos.
How do I move voice memos from iPhone to computer?
- Connect your iPhone to your computer via USB or Wi-Fi sync.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the icon that represents your iPhone along the top menu bar.
- Select the Music option from the sidebar.
- Check the “Sync voice memos” box, if it’s not already checked.
- Press Apply (or Sync) in the bottom right corner.
How do I download voice memos from my iPhone?
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand.
- Tap “Share…” at the top of the pop-up menu.
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
Why can’t I see all my voice memos on Itunes?
How do I get my voice memos off my iPhone 2020?
The available options include:
- After one day.
- After seven days.
- After a month or 30 days.
Why did my voice memo disappeared?
Can you recover voice memos?
Where do my voice memos go on Mac?
Where do I find voice memos on my iPhone?
Where do voice memos save to on iPhone?
How do I convert Mac voice memos to MP3?
How do I convert iPhone voice memos to MP3?
How do I convert a voice recording to mp4?
How do you share voice recordings?
How do I save a Windows voice recording as an MP3?
To do that, click the gear icon to open its Preferences, then switch to the Settings tab, choose a new audio format from the ‘Choose format for saving file’ field. You can save the audio recording from your computer as MP3, WMA, AAC or M4A file.
Ads by Google