Spotify is a wonderful online music streaming service, which has millions of active users. It gives so many excellent options for users to listen to favorite song or music. Along with those options, it provides a personalized wrapped playlist for every user based on their top artists and tracks.
Here is some information on how to get Spotify Wrapped:
- How to Find Spotify Wrapped?
Spotify includes a new feature to see the mostly played songs or artists. You can find Spotify Wrapped list for the current or existing year depending on the songs or artists you have listened to the most. The following steps will help you find Spotify Wrapped:
- Go to Spotify Wrapped site from your computer or mobile phone. ‘Sign-In’ to your official account with your ‘Log-In’ credentials.
- Spotify will begin showing you details of the songs and music you played the previous year. The information about the songs will start with the first song that you played the last year.
- You can find 14 different pages on your stats that include the details of all the songs that you have played so far the last year. Among the stats, the final stats will show you the song or music or artist you listened to the most.
- Spotify will choose and wrap top songs for you based on the songs played the previous year. Click on ‘Your Top Songs’ and listen to the songs that you mostly enjoyed last year.
- It is a kind of a joy, through which you can recall moments that you came through by listening to the top songs.
- How to See Spotify Wrapped?
Spotify Wrapped is a Microsite designed by Spotify (https://www.spotify.com/) streaming service. The wrapped site will go through your Spotify account and pulls the songs from your account that you have listened the most and creates a wrapped list for you.
- Navigate to the Spotify Wrapped site. ‘Sign-In’ to your Spotify account by providing your ‘Log-In’ details on the specific fields.
- You will get to see the details of the songs or music that you are enjoyed the most the last year. You can see right from the first song played by you to the last song of the previous year.
- Spotify totally composes 14 different pages to include your stats such as song details, duration, time spent in any particular song or Spotify, and more. The final stats will show the most frequently played songs by you.
- Spotify will choose and wrap top songs for you based on the songs played the previous year. Click on ‘Your Top Songs’ and listen the songs that you mostly enjoyed last year.
- It is good to get a wrapped list that features all the songs listened by you last year. Also, it is impossible to remember the song yourself and recall after the year ends, but Spotify does it for its users.
- How to Get Spotify Wrapped Stats?
By visiting to Spotify Wrapped, you can be able to see the overview of your listening habits throughout the year. In addition to showing you things like your most-listened-to artist, song, and genres, it will also let you know how much time you have spent listening to a particular song or podcast or artist.
- Open the Spotify Wrapped site. ‘Sign-In’ with Spotify ‘Log-In’ (https://www.spotify.com/signup/) credentials.
- Spotify will start to show you the details of the songs and music you played throughout the last year. The information of the songs will start with the first song that you played the last year.
- There are 14 different stats pages for you. These pages are composed with the details of all the songs that you have played so far the last year.
- That last page will show the stats of the songs that you have played many times all through the previous year.
- Based on the mostly or frequently played songs or artists, Spotify will create a list of wrapped songs that include your top songs.
- By clicking on the wrapped list, you can be able to again listen to the songs that you have enjoyed the most.
- To access your own Spotify Wrapped you just have to visit the dedicated website and ‘Log-In’ with your Spotify credentials.
If need be, you can share your Spotify Wrapped list on your Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. If you are a Spotify Premium subscriber, you will have the additional option to post your Spotify Wrapped list in the running to be featured on Spotify billboards.
How do you get the Spotify app to wrap 2020?
Can you still access Spotify wrapped?
Why is my Spotify wrapped not showing up?
Can you get Spotify wrapped early?
How do I get Spotify Rewind 2020?
How do I find out my Spotify password?
Who are my top artists on Spotify?
Is music free on Spotify?
How do you activate Scrobble on Spotify?
- Go to Last.fm and log in.
- Hover over your profile image in the top-right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Applications.
- Click Connect, next to Spotify Scrobbling.
- Continue to allow access to your Spotify account.
How many times did I listen to a song on Spotify?
What is the most played song on Spotify 2021?
What is the most played song on Spotify 2020?
The most–streamed song of the year is The Weeknd’s “Blinding Lights,” which held out strong after being the second most–streamed song of the summer with almost 1.6 billion streams this year.
What is the most played song of all time?
What songs have 1 billion streams on Spotify?
What song has had the longest number 1?
What is the number 1 song in the world?
Who is the No 1 singer in the world?
Michael Jackson is without a doubt one of, if not the best singer of all time.