Before going to the actual guide, I would like to describe what is meant by hosting someone on twitch. Hosting someone on twitch means to stream someone’s content on your channel, so that the viewers of your channel can view the live streaming of others channel, without leaving your chat room. This is very helpful to share your favorite content with your friends and keep the community together, even when you are offline.
How to host someone on twitch on PC
- First of all, open any Browser on your PC or Mac.
- Go to twitch website then login to your twitch account by clicking on login in located at the top right corner of the screen.
- If you don’t have and which account you can create a new account by clicking on sign up located at the top right corner of the twitch website homepage.
- When you are done with logging in your account click on your username. It will open a drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down menu click on Channel.
- Now type /host followed by the name of the channel.
For example, if you want to host main channel of twitch account type /host twitch this will make the users on your channel able to watch the steaming of the channel you are hosting. Now, the number of views on the channel you are hosting will be summed up with the number of views on your side. Means that your view counts will be transferred to the hosted channel.
- Two stops hosting channel type /unhost in chat room.
How to host someone on twitch on mobile
You can also host someone using twitch mobile app. To do this just follow the instructions below.
- Open the twitch app by typing on its icon.
- Login to your account it by providing your username and password.
- If you have not created twitch account, you can sign up by going to twitch website.
- Once you are login click on your username. In case of Android it is located at the top right corner of the screen, and in case of iPhone it is located at the top left corner of the screen.
- Open the chat of your channel by typing on chat tab.
- Type /host followed by channel name in your chat room.
For example: if you type /host twitch, that means you are hosting twitch channel. Now the viewers on your side will be watching the stream of the channel you are hosting, while remaining on your chat room. Count of your views will be transferred and added to the hosted channel’s views count.
To stop hosting the channel type /unhost in the chat room.
What is Twitch Auto hosting?
You can add different channels to a special list. So, when you are offline, they will be automatically hosted on your channel. The channels are hosted in an order or random.
To set channels for auto hosting.
- Open your twitch account.
- Go to Channel settings.
- Turn on auto hosting.
- Don’t forget to save the list of channels you added. so that you may not lose them.
Auto hosting is very useful when you are not online, and your followers are still able to watch something through your channel without leaving its chat room.
Tip: one of the disadvantages of the hosting someone on twitch is that you cannot specify the game of your choice. You have to rely on the choice of the hosted user.
How do you host someone on Twitch 2020?
How do you host on Twitch Mobile?
Do you have to be online to host on twitch?
Why can’t I host on twitch?
How do I get Nightbot?
- Sign Up. Sign up by logging in with Twitch or YouTube.
- Join Nightbot. Click the “Join Channel” button on your Nightbot dashboard and follow the on-screen instructions to mod Nightbot in your channel.
- Ready to Go. Nightbot should now be in your channel.
Does hosting on Twitch help?
Does hosting count as a view?
Why do streamers host other streamers?
How do you get 3 twitch average viewers?
- To reach 50 followers.
- Stream for 8 hours in total.
- Stream on 7 different days.
- Have an average of 3 viewers.
How many viewers do you need to make a living on twitch?
How do you get fast twitch viewers?
- Use Social Media.
- Go to Meetups and Events.
- Watch Other Streamers.
- Invest in a Good Twitch Layout.
- Be Strategic With Your Games.
- Stream for Several Hours.
- Stream on Other Sites.
Can you lose twitch affiliate?
Do Twitch streamers get taxed?
Is becoming a twitch affiliate worth it?
How can I get twitch affiliate fast?
- At least 500 total minutes broadcast in the last 30 days.
- At least 7 unique broadcast days in the last 30 days.
- An average of 3 concurrent viewers or more over the last 30 days.
- At least 50 Followers.