How do I restore my HP desktop computer to factory settings?
To do this, you need to open the Choose an option screen.
- Start your computer and press the F11 key repeatedly. …
- On the Choose an option screen, click Troubleshoot.
- Click Reset your PC.
- On the Reset your PC screen, click Next. …
- Read and respond to any screens that open.
- Wait while Windows resets your computer.
How do I restore this computer to factory settings?
Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Recovery. You should see a title that says “Reset this PC.” Click Get Started. You can either select Keep My Files or Remove Everything. The former resets your options to default and removes uninstalled apps, like browsers, but keeps your data intact.
How do I hard Reset my HP computer?
Turn off the computer, and then unplug the power cord. Disconnect any peripheral devices, and then remove the computer from any port replicator or docking station. With the power cord unplugged, press and hold the Power button for approximately 15 seconds. After you drain the capacitors, plug in the power cord.
How do I Reset my HP computer to factory settings without a password Windows 10?
How to Factory Reset HP Laptops without a Disc?
- Start/restart the machine.
- Repeatedly push the “F11” key. …
- In “Choose an Option”, click on “Troubleshoot”.
- Locate “Recovery Manager” and tap on it.
- In the “Recovery Manager”, pick the option of “Factory Reset”.
How do I wipe my HP laptop Windows 10?
Turn on the laptop and immediately press the F11 key repeatedly until System Recovery starts. On the Choose an option screen, click “Troubleshoot.” Click “Reset this PC.” Click either “Keep my files” or “Remove everything” depending on which you prefer.
How do you master Reset a laptop?
To hard reset your computer, you’ll need to physically turn it off by cutting the power source and then turn it back on by reconnecting the power source and rebooting the machine. On a desktop computer, switch off the power supply or unplug the unit itself, then restart the machine in the normal manner.
Where is the f11 key on HP laptop?
1) Press the power button and then immediately begin tapping the Esc key. The startup menu will appear. F11 is listed in the menu.
How do I restore my HP f11 laptop to factory settings?
How do I restore my computer to factory settings without a password?
In the bottom-right corner of the login screen, you’ll see options to change your network settings, access Windows accessibility options, or power down your PC. To begin resetting your PC, hold down the Shift key on your keyboard. With the key held down, press the Restart option under your power menu.
Ads by Google