Why is only one of my Samsung earbuds working?
How do I fix my Samsung earbuds?
Get your Samsung earbuds ready to connect
- Make sure there’s no interference. …
- Check your network connection. …
- Charge the earbuds for at least 30 minutes.
Why is my left Galaxy Bud disconnected?
If they have a low battery, the buds may disconnect from the phone. In this case, you will need to charge the earbuds. You can check the battery level in the Galaxy Wearable app. Alternatively, you can insert the earbuds in the case to check the battery life.
Why my right earbud is not working?
Why is my left earbud not working?
How do I manually reset my Samsung buds?
- Open the Samsung Wearable app. Locate and select “About Earbuds.” Samsung Wearable App Settings.
- Choose the “Reset” option. Reset Galaxy Buds.
- The app will ask if you want to proceed. Tap “Reset” to confirm your choice. Confirm reset.