What is the mean of inimical?
What is the synonym of inimical?
How do you remember inimical meaning?
inimi=enemy, and enemies cause damage. So inimical means something damaging. 29 0. INIMICAL ~ inimi (sounds like ENEMY) + cal; Enemies are HOSTILE and of-course UNFRIENDLY.
Is Inimically a word?
What are sentences 10 examples?
- I ate dinner.
- We had a three-course meal.
- Brad came to dinner with us.
- He loves fish tacos.
- In the end, we all felt like we ate too much.
- We all agreed; it was a magnificent evening.
What are the 5 sentences?
- We kept hearing the sound of the garbage truck.
- I knew that I had forgotten to do my homework.
- My mother had also wanted to make an appointment with the pediatrician.
- The weatherman predicted that the day would be filled with sunshine.
- The new anchor kept talking about the election.
Which is the best antonym for pellucid?
- pellucid. adjective. ( of language) transparently clear; easily understandable. Antonyms. unclear irrational insane break even lose incomprehensible indistinct. …
- pellucid. adjective. Transmitting light; able to be seen through with clarity. Antonyms. opaque unclearness obscurity ambiguous indefinite invalidate disallow.
How do you say Inimically?
What do you mean by covert?
(Entry 1 of 2) 1 : not openly shown, engaged in, or avowed : veiled a covert alliance a covert military operation covert racism. 2 : covered over : sheltered covert places in the woods. covert.