How to Be a Cool and Sociable Geek
How can I be cool and smart?
How can I be a geek?
- Shower daily and wear deodorant.
- Brush and floss your teeth.
- Care for your hair so that it looks neat.
- Wear clean clothes that aren’t too wrinkly.
- Only wear makeup if you’re interested in it.
- Don’t worry too much about glasses or braces; most people don’t pay close attention.
Is it cool to be a geek?
How do you go from nerd to cool?
Be passionate about your interests.
One of the most important parts of being a geek is being very passionate about what you are interested in. As a geek, spend a lot of time learning and practicing your interest. Proudly devour your interests and learn about every little detail. It shouldn’t feel like work to you.
What is a geek vs nerd?
Being a geek then, according to research by Imgur, is actually cool in today’s world – especially among Millennials. And, the study also shows that geeks are the trendsetters and influencers (84% of geeks say people look to them for advice while only 60% of non-geeks say they get asked for advice).
How can I be more nerdy?
How do I look less dorky?
- Avoid over-accessorizing. Most people see nerds as wearing their interests, so keep away from big logos or clothes with images.
- Consider contact lenses if you wear glasses. Alternatively, choose glasses that look cool or fashionable.
Is it bad to be nerdy?
Geeks are collection oriented, gathering facts and mementos related to their subject of interest. They are obsessed with the newest, coolest, trendiest things that their subject has to offer. Nerd – A studious intellectual, although again of a particular topic or field.
How can I look less nerdy with glasses?
Do glasses make you look less attractive?
How To Look Less Nerdy in Glasses
- Watch your frames. The most important thing when getting your glasses made other than making sure the grade is right is to choose a flattering frame.
- Choose the right lenses. Avoid plastic lenses that make you look like a goldfish.
- Have sexy hair.
- Wear eye makeup.
- Have self-confidence.
How do I look pretty with glasses?
The truth is, being a nerd isn’t bad.
You can be proud of your interests, and just because you’re not on the football team doesn’t mean you aren’t “cool” in your own way.
Do glasses make you look geeky?
Choose frames and lenses.
Before you try on glasses, ask your optician for input when considering the right frames for your face’s shape and size. Frame color is important as it should highlight your skin, hair, and eye color. Choose bold colors for an edgy look or dark tortoise shell frames for a more elegant style.
How close should glasses be to face?
How does nerd look like?
According to a street survey, women found men wearing glasses to be up to 75% sexier than those without them. This is a rock solid proof that many women find men with glasses to be hot & irresistible. Go ahead and try on your favourite pair, wearing eyeglasses will only add to your attractiveness quotient.
What glasses make you look younger?
As a general rule, yes: glasses make you look smarter but less attractive. Rimless glasses make your face less distinctive, increase your perceived trustworthiness and do not decrease attractiveness: In face perception, besides physiognomic changes, accessories like eyeglasses can influence facial appearance.
Can you tell if someone is wearing fake glasses?
Do rimless glasses make you look old?
How to look pretty in glasses
- Keep your brows well-groomed.
- Use concealer Glasses tend to highlight dark circles, wrinkles or imperfections under your eyes.
- Use the right eye shadow.
- Apply eye liner.
- Use a bold lip colour.
- Do the right hair-do.