- Using Payment Details
- Open the “Google Play Store” on your mobile phone or Android.
- When the app opens, tap on the menu icon resembling 3 dot icon located on the upper-left corner of the screen.
- After that, tap on the “Account” in the menu that appears on the screen.
- Next, tap on the “Country Profiles” in the list of countries that appears, tap on the name of your current country.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to add a new payment method for your new country. Go through the warnings and accept the change. When done with that, you can continue enjoying your play Store device in that region.
Note: To change your country in the Google Play store, you should be in the new country and have a new payment method from the country. Also, the process may take up to 24 hours, and you can only be allowed to change your country once a year.
- Without the use of a Credit Card
Step 1: Delete the Old Account
- Navigate to the “Settings” application
- Tap on the “Accounts” icon.
- In the “Accounts” menu, tap on the “Google” icon.
- Locate and tap on the drop bar found on the upper-right of the screen and tap on the “Remove Account” By doing that, a pop-up warning will appear reminding you that doing so will delete your contacts, messages, and other data.
- Go ahead and tap on the “REMOVE ACCOUNT” on the pop-up menu if you’re sure to remove your account.
Step 2: Connect To Your Preferred VPN Server Location
Step 3: Log In to your Account on Google Play
- When you log into your account, you will get a prompt to “Add your account”
- Tap on the “Next” button on the bottom right to enter your Gmail address and a valid password. After doing that, it may take a couple of seconds for Google to check your information.
- After that, click on the “Next” button at the bottom right when n Google requests to back up your data. Google may also prompt you to set up your payment information.
- Tap on the “Continue” button located on the lower right corner of the screen if you wouldn’t wish to set up your payment details.
- After that, you should get to Google Play.
Note: When you log in to Google Play using another VPN locale, you should see a long list of apps and games. Also, you should notice a change in payment currency.
- Using a VPN
Step 1: Download your preferred VPN
You can do that from the “Google Play Store” or head to the developer’s website, select your preferred plan, and add payment details.
Step 2: Clear Data On Your Play Store App
- Launch the “Settings” application on your android device
- When the app opens, tap on the “Application” or “Apps & Notifications” depending on the option available on your device.
- Next, tap on the “All Apps” or “Apps” to view a full list of all your installed apps on your device.
- Scroll down the list to find the “Google Play Store”
- Tap on it and then tap on the “Force Stop”
- Next, tap on the “Clear Data” button to clear all the cache and data. This will not delete any of your crucial data, but instead, it will only reset the Play Store to remove the country details so that you can update it next time when you open the app.
Connect to a Different Location Server Using VPN
- Open your VPN. Doing that will take you to the app’s homepage. While there, scroll down the list to find the country of your interest. Alternatively, you can enter the country name into the search box and search.
- Next to the country, to the country name, select the geared icon to see the corresponding map as well as a list of various server locations.
- From the map, select the city of your choice, and you will get connected at the click.
- Open your Google Play Store and start enjoying a wide range of apps. Find out if the payment currency has changed to the one for your VPN country. If not updated, you should update it in the next step.
- Update your VPN server location and payment details (optional). This applies when your currency and doesn’t update to your server locations currency. To update your payment details, follow the steps below.
- Go to your Google Play Store menu and then tap n the “Account” option.
- After that, select on the “Country and Profiles” At this point, you should see both your default country and a new country that you’re connected to through a VPN.
- Select the new country connected to via a VPN and select the local payment method to confirm your location changes. When done doing that, you will see a new currency reflected on your payment app prices.
How do I change my country on Google Play store root?
How do you fix this item isn’t available in your country in Google Play store on Android?
How do I fix app not available in your country?
Why is app not available in my region?
Why can’t I change my region on App Store?
How do I download apps not in my region?
- STEP 1 – Get A VPN Application For Android.
- STEP 2- Change The Location.
- STEP 3- Clear Google Play Store Cache.
- STEP 4- Search For The App Not Available In Your Country.
- STEP 5- Install Android Apps Not Available In Your Country.
How do I change my region on my Samsung?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap the menu icon. This will appear as three lines in the top left corner.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Country and profiles.
- Select your new country, then follow the instructions to update your payment method.
Is Google Play store region locked?
How do I change my region on my Samsung phone?
Are all Samsung phones region locked?
How do I change the region on my Samsung 6 Series?
How do I change my region on ps4?
Download and install the app on your device. Connect to a VPN server in your chosen region. Create a new PSN account and select the region you want during the setup process. Turn on the PlayStation Store – your PSN account is now in a different region!
How do I change my region on PS4 2021?
How do I change my region on Netflix?
- Open the Google Play Store and install the VPN application of your choice (we recommend NordVPN, now 72% OFF)
- Log into your new VPN account.
- Choose the country you want to connect to.
- Open your Netflix app – it should show the content of your preferred country.
Ads by Google