How to Change WeChat Notifications on Android
How do I change my WeChat notification?
This button is at the bottom of your navigation menu. Tap Notifications on the menu. This will open your notification settings. Slide the New Message Alerts switch to On or Off position.
How do I set different notification sounds for different apps?
Open the Settings app on your phone and look for the Apps and Notifications setting. Inside there, tap on Notifications then select Advanced. Scroll to the bottom and select the Default notification sounds option. From there you can choose the notification tone you want to set for your phone.
How do I customize notifications on Android?
Option 1: In your Settings app
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Apps & notifications. Notifications.
- Under “Recently Sent,” tap an app.
- Tap a type of notification.
- Choose your options: Choose Alerting or Silent. To see a banner for alerting notifications when your phone is unlocked, turn on Pop on screen.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text?
- Open the GMail app and press the menu button (the one to the left of the Home button)
- Press Settings and then choose the email address (not general settings)
- Touch the word “Inbox sound & vibrate”
- Click “Sound”
- Then there is a popup for the choice of notification sound you want for your email.
How do I set different notification sounds for email and text s20?
How do I get custom notification sounds on my Samsung?
How to set a custom notification sound in Settings
- Open Settings.
- Tap Sound.
- Tap Default notification sound.
- Select the custom notification sound you added to the Notifications folder.
- Tap Save or OK.
How do I set notification sounds?
Change your notification sound
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Sound & vibration Advanced. Default notification sound.
- Choose a sound.
- Tap Save.
How do I change the email notification sound on my Samsung Galaxy s21?
How do I change the notification sound in outlook for Samsung?
To get started, tap “Sounds for New Mail” (iOS) or “New mail sound” (Android) under any account you’d like to change. Now, you can choose whichever sound you like from the options presented, and your selection will only apply to the account you’ve selected.
Where are Android notification sounds stored?
Where are the notification sounds stored on Android? Default ringtones are usually stored in /system/media/audio/ringtones . You might be able to access this location using a file manager.
How do I add more notification sounds to my android?
How to Add Custom Notification Sounds
- Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Scroll down and tap Advanced > Default notification sound.
- Tap My Sounds.
- Tap + (plus sign).
- Find and select your custom sound.
- Your new ringtone should appear in the list of available ringtones in the My Sounds menu.
How do I change the alert sound in Outlook?
Change the new mail sound
- Exit Outlook.
- Open Control Panel.
- On the Sound dialog box, on the Sounds tab, under Program Events, under Windows, click New Mail Notification.
- Click Browse, and then select a different audio file.
- Click OK.
- Restart Outlook.
How do I change the notification sound in Outlook?
Turn sound effects on or off in Outlook
- Click the File tab.
- Click Options > Mail.
- Under Message Arrival, select or clear the Play a sound check box.
How do I get Outlook notifications on my Android?
On your device, go to Settings > Notifications. Scroll down your list of apps to Outlook.
Change or update Outlook notifications
- Open the Outlook app.
- Go to Settings > Notifications under Mail OR Notifications under Calendar.
- Change which email accounts you wish to see notifications for.
How do I turn off sound notifications in Outlook?
Turn Off the Chime
Go to File > Options > Mail and scroll down to the “Message arrival” section. The setting you’re looking for is “Play a sound”. Switch this off, then click “OK.” Outlook will no longer play a sound when a message arrives.
How do I turn off team notification sounds?
Notification sounds can be on or off
To choose if a sound plays with new notifications and calls, select your profile picture at the top-right corner of Teams, then Settings > Notifications > Play sounds for incoming calls and notifications. This setting is on by default.
How do I mute notifications in Outlook app?
Find and press Outlook to show the Application Info screen. Scroll down a bit and then press Notifications. These are Android notification settings and they are not specific to any one app. There is a master switch at the top, Allow notifications, and this shows or hides all notifications from an app.