How do I change my ringtone to a song?
How to Make a Song Your Ringtone
- On your smartphone’s home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Sounds and Notifications. …
- Tap Ringtones > Add.
- Choose a track from the songs already stored on your phone. …
- Tap the song you want to use.
- Tap Done.
- The song or audio file is now your ringtone.
How do you make a song your ringtone on iPhone?
To do this, open the Settings app on your iPhone, then tap Sounds (also called Sounds & Haptics), then Ringtone. Your custom tones will appear at the top of the list, above the default Ringtones. Just tap on one to make it your ringtone.
How do I make a song from YouTube my ringtone?
Go to YouTube and then copy the link of the video which you want to be made as your Android ringtone. From there, go to Audio cutter online and then paste the YouTube link. Cut the audio which you want to hear as your ringtone.
How can I put ringtones on my iPhone without using iTunes?
Here’s how to set Ringtone in iPhone without iTunes:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap on Sounds & Haptics.
- Then tap on Ringtone.
- Finally, under the Ringtone section, choose your custom ringtone.
How can I put ringtones on my iPhone without iTunes?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone (without iTunes)
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.
Can you use Spotify for ringtones?
Spotify music is encrypted and can’t be used to create ringtones. Downloaded spotify music is encrypted and stored in the folder android/data/com.
Ads by Google