How do you get brown stains out of All-Clad?
- Sprinkle a half-cup of baking soda in your pan.
- Add enough water to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Let the pan sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Scrub the baking soda paste around the pan using a circular motion.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Why does everything stick to my All-Clad pans?
The answer is: heat. Too much of it. Stainless steel by itself is not a good conductor of heat. … When stainless steel cookware is clad with aluminum and/or copper, the pan or skillet will get hotter at any given heat setting compared to cookware not clad with aluminum and/or copper.