If you are living in a warmer region then you must be looking for the shirts and tops that are sleeveless but what about those shirts that you have already and don’t use anymore just because it is sleeved? Now, don’t think too much and don’t regret it while you can customize your boring T-shirt into amazing gym wear, a trendy tank top, a sleeveless elegant shirt, etc.
So, let’s explore how to cut sleeves off a shirt.
- Tuck in a t-shirt Mom’s way.
- French tuck an oversized t-shirt.
- Tie a t-shirt knot.
- Side, back and high knot variations.
- Fold under your t-shirt knot.
- Bra tuck an oversized t-shirt.