The fun part about drawing a robot is that you can do a completely new kind of robot every time you draw. And, you can practically keep drawing all day long and still have a different kind of robots.
They can be really simple and they can also be very realistic and sophisticated too. Here we shall see how to draw a robot using simple geometric shapes like squares for example.
- Get your Supplies First
- This is simple. All you need is a piece of paper and a pencil.
- The kind of paper or quality of paper does not matter here at all.
- Just try to find something clean like a white sheet of A4 paper or maybe from your notebook.
- Do not use something like a magazine cover or something because you can’t see clearly what you are drawing.
- Secondly, get a pen, a marker, a sketch pen or just an HB pencil. You can actually get a drawing book if you happen to have and start on a fresh page.
- Sharpen your pencil and get an eraser as well if you like that way.
- Start with a Nice Big Square at the Center of the Paper
- So, hold your pencil or marker and draw a nice big square right at the center of your paper.
- Not too big either so that you can draw the legs and hands and stuff.
- This is going to be the chest and belly so imagine a big person.
- Once you are done with it draws some rectangles now.
- These shall be the shoulders and part below the belly of the robot.
- Draw the Belt, Neck, and Shoulders
- Now draw few rectangles.
- A small one below the square, little smaller than both the right and left edges.
- This is the belt of the robot just like you wear it.
- This is the waist and it is smaller than the belly. It is much shorter than the chest too.
- Now, draw two rectangles on the right and left sides of the big square.
- These are like placed on top of it. They are shorter too reaching the length of the chest only.
- So, about half of the height of the square. And, finally one in the middle of the top of the square.
- This is also smaller because it will be the neck of the robot. It is smaller from the right and left sides and shorter in height too.
- Draw the Head Now
- The head of the robot is also a big square now.
- The square sits on top of the neck with the same length on both sides of the neck.
- Start with a line first on the neck.
- Then, extend it towards the top straight upwards and another across joining the two to complete the square.
- You can also draw a square right away that touches the neck with half of it on the left of it and the half on the right, that is, even on both sides.
- This square is also big, but little smaller than the first squares, the one for the chest and belly combined.
- Draw the Eyes
- This is going to circle actually.
- Well, you can also your squares for the eyes as well, but circles look nice.
- Draw two circles inside the hear square. One on right and one on the left side of the square.
- Keep them towards the corners so that you have space for the nose and the mouth.
- The robot has all squares and rectangles but maybe this one we let just be circles.
- You can draw two more circles inside these circles now and fill them completely by sketching with your marker to look dark. If you are using a black marker it will be like two black blobs.
- Draw the Mouth and Teeth
- Now draw two lines across the lower part of the head.
- This space must be there because you had drawn the circles towards the top side.
- The lines are close to each other. Join both these lines on the left and right sides with small half circles.
- You can also just join them straight. Now, to put teeth draw some lines straight into these small rectangles you just completed.
- Make three or four lines inside joining the top line to the bottom one.
- Draw the Arm and Hands
- Now, draw a rectangle, a long but thin one on the left shoulder of the robot.
- The shoulder was a smaller rectangle that we had drawn earlier in Step Three. The arm is just a rectangle.
- You can draw the hand now as a small square right below this long rectangle. Do the same on the right side too.
- Draw the Legs
- Now, just like the arms draw one long rectangle from the under the belt.
- A long but thin rectangle. Draw a small rectangle below this leg. These will the shoes.
- Do the same on the right side. So, you have now two legs. So, we have drawn a robot now.
How do you draw a 3d robot?
How do you make a robot sketch?
How do you draw a biggest robot?
How do you draw a love robot?
How do you make a robot draw so cute?
How do you make a robot arm?
Is it possible to have a robotic arm?
What are robot arms called?
What are the 6 axis of a robot?
What is a 6 axis arm?
What is a 7 axis robot?
What is a 3 axis robot?
What kind of robots are there?
- Articulated Robots. An articulated robot is the type of robot that comes to mind when most people think about robots.
- SCARA Robots.
- Delta Robots.
- Cartesian Robots.
What are types of robot kinematics?
What is a cylindrical robot?
Is Scara a cylindrical robot?
How expensive is a robot?
What are 3 types of robots?
Ads by Google