How do you draw a teacup step by step?
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing a Tea Cup
- Begin by outlining the basic shape of the cup.
- Draw a long, curved line along the top of the cup to indicate the cup’s opening or mouth.
- Draw another line across the top, overlapping with the first.
- Draw the base or foot of the cup.
How do you draw a easy cup?
How to Draw a Cup Step by Step
- Step 1 – Sketch the Basic Shape of the Cup. Cup proportions sketch.
- Step 2 – Draw the Base of the Cup. Cup base sketch.
- Step 3 – Draw the Top & Bottom Shapes of the Cup.
- Step 4 – Sketch the Proportions of the Handle.
- Step 5 – Clean up the Line Drawing.
- Step 6 – Shade the Cup.