How do I dress like an old lady?
- Clothes in a size larger than you usually wear.
- Flat tie shoes or sneakers.
- Talcum powder or theatrical hair-whitener.
- Face powder (your skin tone or a shade lighter)
- Optional: cane or walking stick; pocket book with handle or tote-bag; hat, glasses.
- Full-length mirror.
How do you make yourself look like an old person?
How do I make my child look like an old lady?
How do I not act like an old lady?
In this humorous, advice-filled book, best-selling author Mary McHugh has written down her secrets for living a long and happy life after 50. If you’re looking for ways to enrich your days, to be happier, to find a new approach to life’s problems, you need this book.
What haircut makes you look older?
How can I look attractive?
Super-short pixie cuts
Not only do they draw attention to every line and wrinkle on your face, ultra-short hairstyles tend to be preferred by women of a certain age, making even young women look significantly older than they actually are when they get one.