Are you a singer by profession or has a talent and passion for singing? Have you been dreaming of singing on the stage in front of millions of crowds? Are you also a singer-composer who wants their music to be heard by many?
Well, your chance has just arrived. You can be the next big star in The Voice, one of the most famous reality talent TV show in the world. They’ve debuted one of the most famous artists with the likes of Cassadee Pope and Danielle Bradbery. Well, what are you waiting for? This is your time to shine!
What’s The Voice?
The Voice first got its fame as a singing competition on TV that was broadcasted in NBC (USA) way back 2011. This TV show gathers all the most talented singers around the world with a twist. The judges can’t see the contestant who auditions unless they press the “I WANT YOU” button. That means they want the contestant to be in their team.
Each country has a franchise of this TV program, and the mechanics of the program is the same. There might be a little twist on each country, but the show’s whole idea is to hail the winner of them all.
Auditioning on The Voice
If you know that you have what it takes to be the next superstar, go ahead and prepare yourself for the requirements down below:
Step 1 Following and Submitting the Requirements
- You need to follow the age requirement
- To audition, you must be at least 13 years old before the contest shall commence.
- You need to submit or bring your birth certificate or any valid ID that will prove that you will turn 13 years old before the contest starts.
- Contestants aged 18 and below or those who are considered minor individuals have to present an original Parent’s or Guardian’s Consent Form duly signed by that person. This should be attached to your application form.
- Submit proof of Residency
- For you to be eligible to join, you have to show valid proof of documents that you are indeed a resident or citizen of the USA. Here are the following documents that the contest accepts for you to audition: US driver’s license, US social security card, valid US passport, and a valid green card.
- You can submit any of the following above and be ready to present the rest of the other documents just in case they need more supporting documents.
- Always check if your driver’s license or passport are expired. Remember, any expired IDs or documents are unacceptable.
- Be ready to go through a strict background check
- It is the responsibility of the show to ensure the safety and well-being of its contestants. They can’t let someone dangerous, with wrong motives or pending criminal cases to join and possibly pose harm to the rest of the people involved.
- For you to join, you’ll need to provide consent to the contest’s organizers approving that they can conduct a background check on you.
- Be prepared to undergo medical exams before the audition, such as psychological and physiological assessment and evaluation.
- You may need to submit pertinent documents such as police clearance or any court records if applicable. Make sure that these documents are valid or the latest for at least six months.
- You should not have any connection with the government
- If you’re running for office for that year or is planning to do so, you might have to think twice when auditioning for the contest. The organizers won’t allow any contestants running for office to avoid any political issues or conflict.
- You can plan and pick whether you’re running for office or joining the contest instead and putting the political duty on hold for the meantime. It’s your call.
- Book present to the audition location
- Every year, the contest picks the location where they will hold the annual auditions, be sure to stay up to date with the following details so you won’t miss any of the schedules.
- Be ready to spend some cash and save some more. The contest will not be responsible for securing your flights and transportation so you can make it for the audition. Everything involves a few sacrifices. You have to book your tickets near the venue, plus boarding, transportation, and food expenses. You need to be ready, physically, emotionally, and financially.
- Plan in advance, so you have more time to save up and prepare yourself for the contest. You dreamed of this, and it’s just important that you know what you’re getting yourself into.
- Submit your application before the deadline
- You know the saying, it’s better early than late. Don’t risk missing the contest or being disqualified because you submitted the requirements very late or pass the deadline. Ensure you are aware of the deadline and strategize your organizing so you won’t cram and submit on time.
- Before submitting all the documents, make sure you verify the checklist first so you won’t be disqualified. The organizers check thousands of applications each state. They will not go back to check yours if they found it to be incomplete.
Step 2 Coordinate with the Show’s Producers
- Answer the questionnaire honestly
Before the contest shall take place, you will need to answer the form provided. This should be the last document that you’ll need to accomplish before the contest commences. Make sure you are concise and honest with your answers to avoid any issues later.
- Waiting for the results
Once you’ve submitted your application form and requirements, the organizers will have to review and shortlist all the qualified applicants. They will send an official notification whether you made it or not. At this time, what you can do is to prepare, be patient and positive.
- Choose a location to audition
Once you get qualified for the auditions, you will need to pick a place near you. You will get a list of venues they picked for that year’s contest. Just coordinate with the organizers and let them know your chosen location.
Step 3 Show that you’re a STAR.
- On the day of the audition, be early since the scheduling is strict due to the number of aspirants. Prepare ahead and organize the things you need to bring for the audition.
- Pick the best piece to sing that will surely turn the coaches’ chairs. Remember, you need to be set apart from the rest of them. Show how unique and special your talent is.
- And lastly, enjoy the whole experience. If you make it to the next level, congratulations! If not, try again next time and be a sport.
Do you have to pay to audition for the voice?
The Eligibility Requirements note that you “must be willing to travel at your own expense” to audition. But chin up! If you make it through to the next round, pre-approved economy travel and lodging will be taken care of during the final selection process.
Should I audition for voice?
How do I enter the Voice UK?
Do you get paid to be on The Voice UK?
How do I vote for The Voice UK 2021?
- Get ready to vote. Before you can vote, you need to be signed in.
- Go to The Voice UK vote page. You’ll be able to vote once all the artists have performed and the vote is declared open.
- Vote. The artists will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Scroll down and press ‘Vote Now’
How do I vote for The Voice contestants?
How do I vote for The Voice winner?
Can I vote online for the voice?
The Voice 2021 will once again allow viewers to vote for free online in this year’s competition. At the end of the show viewers will vote for their four finalists from the top 8 acts as chosen by the coaches in the semi-finals.
How do I vote for the voice Google assistant?
Does it cost to vote for the voice?
Why did Janel leave the voice?
Ads by Google