Most of us prefer sweeter shots as compared to other regular shots. When it comes to sweeter shots, the buttery nipple is on the top of the list. Buttery nipple shot consists of Irish cream and butterscotch schnapps.
This is a layered shot that is an attraction to any occasion. It is suitable for any season you can consume it on a cold winter’s night or a hot noon. It is almost a perfect drink.
Let’s explore how to make a buttery nipple.
How to Make a Regular Buttery Nipple?
There are many occasions when we want something special with our friends and we are in a mood to enjoy that moment. But other liquors and regular drinks might not be suitable for that moment.
- Well, no worries we have a great recipe that is easy to make and even termed as a mood booster. It can be prepared only in a single minute. So, let’s check it out.
- We can make a buttery nipple in many ways. But in this section, we will see how to make a regular buttery nipple.
- For preparing a regular buttery nipple, we require 1 ounce of butterscotch schnapps & ½ ounce of Irish cream, see here YouTube video.
- Now, we need to follow certain steps to make a regular buttery nipple.
1. Pour Butterscotch Schnapps in a Shot Glass
This is the initial step and for this, we require a larger shot glass to prepare this drink. Add the butterscotch schnapps to the shot glass. For ideal taste, keep the shot glass cool.
2. Gently Pour the Irish Cream in the Shot Glass
You can also take the help of a spoon to pour the Irish cream gently. So that it will float on the top.
3. Enjoy with Friends
Now, you are all set. You can enjoy the shot with friends. There are many variations in the buttery nipple shots. We can try our favorite and enjoy them with friends. So, here we go.
How to Make Different Types of Buttery Nipples?
Different types of buttery nipple shots are available. However, they taste amazing. And the variations of buttery nipple shots are:
1. Alien Nipple
We have heard of many shots but it is a quite different one. How exciting the name is, ‘Alien Nipple’. It is a green-tinted shot with a tropical flavor to a regular butter nipple.
So, let’s see what we need to prepare this amazing drink.
- We require ½ ounce butterscotch schnapps, ¼ ounce melon liqueur, & ¼ ounce of Irish cream.
- Now, we have to add the butterscotch schnapps and melon liqueur. And after that add Irish cream gently so that it will float at the top.
- And your drink is ready to serve.
2. Peach Nipple
This is another mouth-watering flavor of the buttery nipple shots. For all the peach lovers out there, this shot is for you.
This is easy to make the recipe in peachy flavor.
- To prepare this we require 2/3 ounce peach schnapps & 1/3 ounce Irish cream. Add the peach schnapps in the chilled shot glass and pour the Irish cream slowly.
- Do not mix the ingredients so that the cream can float at the top. And now, you can enjoy the peach nipple shot.
3. Golden Nipple
So, here we are with the third variation of the buttery nipple. This is the Golden nipple and is suitable for the festive season.
To prepare this festive shot, we require half-ounce butterscotch schnapps, ½ ounce cinnamon schnapps, & ½ ounce Irish cream.
- It is again very simple to make this shot.
- We first have to add the butterscotch schnapps in the chilled shot glass. After that pour the cinnamon schnapps and pour the Irish cream gently.
- Now, you can see the Golden nipple is ready.
4. Vodka Nipple
If you love alcohol-friendly shots, then this one’s for you. It is a butter nipple with an alcoholic twist. You can prepare this using vodka.
And here, we do need a shaker to prepare the shot.
- But before we step ahead, we will require ½ ounce butterscotch schnapps, ½ ounce vodka, ½ ounce coffee flavor liqueur, & a half-ounce Irish cream liqueur.
- Now, fill the shaker with ice. Pour all the above-mentioned ingredients in the shaker and shake well. Take a shot glass and strain them in the glass.
- And, the drink is ready to enjoy. This vodka nipple will not be a layered drink. However, it will be amazing in its own way.
- You can also use a cherry on the top of Irish cream to add more variation. This will also enhance the beauty of the shot.
- Also, you can add a dollop of cherry liqueur on the top of Irish cream to make it dense.
- Enjoy them with friends and make special memories.
Ads by Google