Different people have different tastes in music.
If one is an avid music listener and uses Spotify, here’s how to create playlists on the most popular music streaming service.
- How to Make a Playlist on Spotify Android?
If you are an Android user listening to good music on Spotify – https://www.spotify.com/ and you want to create a playlist, here’s what you need to do.
- Fire up your Android device and launch the Spotify app while keeping the internet connection on.
- Tap on a song you wish to play and then tap on the three-dot menu on the top right of your music screen.
- If you want to add a song to a playlist without having to play it, you can simply tap on the three-dot menu in the song list.
- In the menu, you will find the option stating add to playlist or add to other playlist.
- Name a new playlist or select a playlist from your library and the song will be added to that playlist.
- How to Make a Playlist on Spotify PC?
If you like to listen to music while working on your personal computer or Mac device, you can make good use of the playlist feature on Spotify.
- On your laptop or desktop launch the Spotify application and keep the internet connection while doing so.
- From the various existing playlists being displayed on your homepage select a song that you want to add to a playlist.
- You can either tap on the song to play it first or simply tap on the three-dot menu being illustrated on the right end of the song.
- As you tap on the menu you will get a list of options, of which one would be to add to playlist.
- Tap on that option and either create a playlist or select an existing one from your library and that song will be added.
- How to Make a Playlist on Spotify with Someone?
If you are looking to collaborate with other people into creating a playlist, here’s what you should do.
- To take the initiative of making a collaborative playlist, you first need to create one with at least a few songs.
- Once the playlist has been created tap it to open it and go to the three-dot menu on the top write of the page.
- In the menu list, you will an option which will allow the playlist to become collaborative.
- Declare the playlist collaborative and tap on the share option to share it with people who you want to add songs to it.
- You can un-share the playlist by going through the same process. Simply mark it ‘Make Un-Collaborative’.
- Playlists are custom to you and define your music taste for different environments.
- People make playlists all the time-for going to the gym, for work, for casual listening, for parties and so on.
It’s always a good move to keep your favorite songs available to you at all times by keeping them in your custom playlists.