Perhaps you are new to the game called Little Alchemy that you need a few hints to get started.
So here are some important bits and pieces that you need to know about Little Alchemy.
What Is Little Alchemy?
Basically, Little Alchemy is a puzzle game that you can play and enjoy on a Web browser, as well as on mobile Android, Chrome, and iOS devices.
If you are a beginner, there are things that you have to learn to do first before making life in Little Alchemy. That is because everything starts with just a few elements available on hand, which includes air, earth, fire, and water.
They are available on the right side of the screen for players to drag and drop on the workspace on the bigger space on the left. Players can combine them by pair.
You can create a brand new element when you combine the right elements. But there is always a logical if not a scientific reason for these combinations.
That is if you mix water with air to create rain, and also if you mix rain with earth to create plants. But sometimes it can create a dose of humor, which happens when you combine a wild animal with time to make a sloth or a human with a sine wave to create a surface.
The elements you are going to make will pile up on the right corner of the screen. These will be an addition to the four basic elements that you already have.
That said, you will have more options to create whatever it is that you like to have as a resulting element allowed by the game.
Resulting Elements From Different Ingredients Combined
The following are the common elements you will need to make life in the game called Little Alchemy. But take note that one element may need a combination of other elements before you can find what you are looking for.
Therefore, you have to know first which combination can build the right elements you need to come up first before you can finally make life.
- Brick – Combine clay and fire, or mud and fire, or mud and sun, or clay and sun
- Clay – Combine sand and mud
- Cloud – Combine air and steam
- Electricity – Combine metal and energy, or solar cell and sun, or wind turbine and wind, or light and solar cell
- Energy – Combine air and fire, or plant and sun
- Glass – Combine fire and sand, or sand and electricity
- Grass – Combine plant and earth
- House – Combine wall and wall
- Human – Combine earth and life
- Lava – Combine air and fire
- Life – Combine swamp and energy, or love and time
- Light – Combine light bulb and electricity, or electricity and flashlight
- Light Bulb – Combine electricity and glass
- Love – Combine human and human
- Metal – Combine fire and stone
- Mud – Combine water and earth
- Plant – Combine rain and earth
- Pressure – Combine earth and earth, or air and air
- Rain – Combine water and air
- Sand – Combine air and stone
- Sky – Combine air and cloud
- Solar Cell – Combine sun and tool
- Steam – Combine water and fire, or water and energy
- Stone – Combine air and lava
- Sun – Combine fire and sky
- Swamp – Combine mud and plant, or mud and grass
- Time – Combine sand and glass
- Tool – Combine metal and human
- Tree – Combine plant and time
- Wall – Combine brick and brick
- Wheel – Combine tool and wood
- Wind – Combine pressure and air, or air and energy
- Wind Turbine – Combine windmill and electricity
- Windmill – Combine house and wind, or wheel and wind
- Wood – Combine tool and tree
How to Make Life?
- Swamp + Energy = Life
Based from the ingredients to create life, you need to combine the swamp element with the energy element from your list of elements on the left corner of the screen.
- Mud + Plant = Swamp
However, if you are just starting out, you have to find out what are the ingredients for swamp. Swamp is not naturally present in your list, so you have to know the ingredients first.
- Water + Earth = Mud
You have to combine the mud element and the plant element to do it. So if you don’t have mud yet, then you have to combine two basic elements water and earth to form a new element.
- Earth + Rain = Plant
The plant element also doesn’t come naturally with the basic elements. So you have to create one by combining earth and rain.
Earth already is a natural element you can find at the start of the game. So all you need to do is to find out what elements are needed to create rain.
- Air + Water = Rain
Good thing rain is just a combination of natural elements air and water. So you can now create a plant element from the combination of earth and rain.
- Air + Fire = Energy
The energy element is your next concern here to combine with swamp element and come up with life. The next thing that you are going to do is to combine air and fire elements.
Fortunately, air and fire are basic elements you can build right from the start of the game to build energy.
Another Combination to Make Life
This option will still make the same element you are looking for. But this may be a bit lengthy compared to the first one.
- Love + Time = Life
All you have to do is combine love and time so that you can come up with the element called life. However, you need a few more steps to achieve that.
- Human + Human = Love
Love requires a combination of 2 human elements. But note that human alone is not a natural element, so you need another combination.
- Earth + Life = Human
Human requires earth and life elements here. So since you have already made life in the first option, you may combine that with earth to come up with the human element.
- Sand + Glass = Time
Time is an element you have to create by combining sand and glass. But even sand is not a natural element.
- Air + Stone = Sand
So you have to create sand by combining air and stone elements. The stone element, however, requires you to combine more elements in the process.
- Air + Lava = Stone
Stone, on the other hand, is just a combination of air and lava elements.
- Air + Fire = Lava
But lava only requires natural air and fire elements to create.
- Fire + Sand = Glass
Finally, glass requires fire and sand elements. Fire is a natural element, while sand is already in your list.
You might consider this a simple game, but it is actually addictive. In fact, it will be easy to lose minutes or hours to figure out new combinations and to discover new elements.
A new update to the game now gives even sharper graphics and more elements for a total of 560. If you want to know how to create the elements already on your stash, just right-click on each one and it will show the ingredients.