Desert is one of the most important items of a meal.
It is hard to find people who don’t like desserts after the main course foodThe dessert recipe gets the cherry on the top while it is cold and made of shaved ice and this can make your day.
How to Make Shaved Ice Syrup?
The concept of shaved ice came from Hawaii and has won the heart of every food lover throughout the world. Actually, it is a dessert made of ice powder. They shave the ice to grate it and give the ice a shape of a cone. You can also make it with crushed ice too.
- You can decorate the ice cone with different types of syrups and coloring materials to give it some essence and flavor too. As you shave the ice, its water particles become very small in size.
- Thus they look some extra bit of white. When you add some syrup and flavor into it, the ice particles grab them all and become very testy actually. This has huge popularity among the food lovers throughout the world, though Hawaii has the credit to make it for the first time. You can get some common flavor on these ice cones at every corner of the world whereas there are some specialties that vary as per the country changes.
How to Make Flavored Shaved Ice Syrup?
Whatever the flavor or essence maybe, the secret of it lays in the syrup that we use as a test maker. To prepare the syrup, you need to have cubes of the fruits, some sugar, artificial color, some lemon juice, and some sweetened condensed milk.
- Put the cubes of the fruit in a medium-sized saucepan along with a half cup of water. Let the water boil over high heat.
- Put the sugar into the boiling water and let it boil until the sugar dissolves into the water.
- Now decrease the heat and make the flame low to boil the water in low flame until the fruits get softened.
- It will take almost 15 minutes to get the fruit cubes to soften. Put off the flame and leave the syrup to cool down.
- Put the whole thing into a blender and blend it until the fruit cubes get smashed. Strain the liquid finely with a strainer and put it into the freezer to get chilling cold.
How to Make Shaved Ice at Home with a Blender?
Since shaved ice is one of the most favorite dessert items of the people throughout the world, you will definitely try to make it at home. But the question is if you are not having an ice shaving machine at your home, then how would you make shaved ice?
- The answer is simple. If you are having a blender at your home you can easily make shaved ice for your lunch. You just need to put the ice into the blender and turn it on.
- The ice will start breaking and they will get crushed into tiny pieces. Now take them out of the blender and make a cone shape with it.
- Put some syrup on it to make testy and colorful. You can also add more syrup of different flavors on the cone so that you can enjoy both the tests in one single shaved ice cone.
How to Make Shaved Ice at Home?
It is not always possible to go and have shaved ice of your favorite flavor from the supermarket. On the other hand, if you are having guests at your home, then you can’t bring it from the market as it will meltdown by the time you reach home. But if you want to treat your guests with the shaved ice, you can always make it at home if you know these simple tricks.
- First of all, take out the ice from your freezer and take them out of the ice tray.
- Put them in the blender for crushing and keep the blender on till the ice gets into the shape of powder.
- Now take them out into a cup to make a cone of them. Now you can add fruit juice mixed with sugar syrup or can use fruit syrup to take the test of the ice.
- You can also add some coke powder into it to give it a salty and sower test.
How to Make Shaved Ice with a Food Processor?
A food processor contains a blender which extracts the juice of the fruits and vegetables. To make the shaved ice with the food processor you can put the fruits you like into it first to make the test maker. Next, you have to mix some sugar and prepare the syrup for your shaved ice. After that, put the ice into the food processor to crush it well till it gets in powder form. Now take the ice out from the food processor with the help of a scoop and put it into a cup. Sprinkle some amount of syrup on the ice to put the test into it. It will be better if you can keep the ice submerged into the syrup for a better test.
How to Make Fluffy Shaved Ice?
To make the shaved ice soft and fluffy you need to make the ice with some other materials other than water. The best way to make fluffy rice is to use club soda.
- As soda contains a high amount of carbon-di-oxide into it, it will make the ice full of bubbles and will make it soft. For the preparation of fluffy shaved ice, you need to make ice with soda and then crush it with a proper ice shaver.
- Now take it in a cone but don’t compress it too much as too much compression will make the ice cone hard. You just have to press the ice powder such that it does not break down.
- Now put some test maker on the ice cone so that you get the desired test from the cone. You can also serve the shaved ice in a glass with the syrup so that you can enjoy it like a chilled drink with the pulp of the fruits.
1. Shaved Ice Machine
An ice shaving machine actually crushes the ice cubes or pieces so fine that they look like ice powders. It contains a chamber on the top and a holder at the bottom. You have to put the ice on the top compartment. Now you need to run the machine with your hand with the help of the handle. The faster you will move the handle, the better the ice will get shaved. The ice will then come down and get deposited into the bowel placed in the bottom holder. Now it is ready to give you the perfect test of shaved ice.
2. Shaved Ace Recipe
Shave the ice properly in the machine and then take it out. Don’t wait too much before you put the syrups on it as it will start melting.
- Put some water in a saucepan to make the test maker syrup. Place some fruit cubes and sugar into it and boil it till the fruits get soft.
- Place the mixture into the blender and mix it well so that no pulp is left. Let it cool for almost 1 hour at room temperature.
- Take the crushed ice into a cup and make a cone of it. Now sprinkle some syrup on it to get the test from it.
How to Make Shaved Ice without a Machine?
It is not possible to have machines for each and every recipe in your home. Thus you can’t expect an ice shaving machine in every house. But if still, you have to make shaved ice for your home, you can easily crush the ice at your home. The only thing you need to keep in mind that you will have to crush the ice when it is chilled cool. Otherwise, it will start melting and then you will not be able to enjoy the test.
- You can crush the ice with the help of a blender in your house. Just take the ice out of your freezer and put it into the blender. It will get crushed as per your requirement.
- Another option is the food processor. Put the ice as you did in the case of the blender and then after sometimes take it out when crushed.
- The concept of shaved ice came from Hawaii and has won the heart of every food lover.
- You can crush the ice with the help of a blender in your house.
- Make ice or club soda to make the cone fluffy.
How do you make homemade shaved ice?
Can I make shaved ice in a blender?
How do you make shaved ice with ice cubes?
Is selling shaved ice profitable?
How do you make shaved ice Fluffy?
Is shaved ice healthy?
Can Ninja Blender make shaved ice?
What is fluffy ice?
How do you make soft ice for snow cones?
- S900A Shaved Ice Machine. The S900A shaved ice machine is a perfect machine for home use.
- Little Snowie 2. The Little Snowie 2 produces fluffy ice by shaving regular ice cubes — the ones you have in your own freezer or that you purchase in bagged ice.
- Hatsuyuki Cube Ice Shaver.