Reactivate Instagram Account After Deactivation
- Understand that you cannot recover the Instagram account after you’ve permanently deleted it. And that’s why it’s imperative that you only delete your account as the very last option.
- Ensure your Instagram account has stayed deactivated for at least 24 Since the account deactivation request takes some hours or a day, you should wait for at least 24 hours. If you try getting back to your account before the pre-set time elapses, you might not be able to reactivate your account.
- With that in mind, launch your Instagram app. To do that, tap on the Instagram icon found your home screen or in your app drawer. This takes you to the “Log In” page. Sometimes, you might have to hit on the “Log In” link or button to get to the login
- Type in your Instagram username, phone, or email address in the first box as long as the details are associated with the account that you want to reactivate.
- In the second field located just below the first one, type in your last used password on this Instagram account. If you can’t remember the password, resetting it might be the only solution at this time.
- After typing in your password in the “Password” text box, hit on the blue “Log In” button at the bottom of the screen. Doing so prompts Instagram to reactivate your account if the details you provided are accurate.
- Follow the additional on-screen procedures. If your account remained dormant for a longer period, you might have to accept the updated terms and conditions of service.
Also, you might be prompted to verify your phone number before gaining full access to your account. Logging back into your account reactivates it. Voila! You’re back on Instagram!
TIP: If the above method didn’t work for you because you couldn’t remember your password, you could try resetting your password.
How to Reset the Instagram Login password
- Launch your Instagram app. This takes you to the Instagram “log in” page.
- On the log in page, tap on the “Forgot password?” located below the login button.
- After that, type in your username or the email address associated with the account. By doing so, you should receive a password reset email containing the instructions for resetting your Instagram password. If you follow the instruction carefully, you should be able to reset your password and gain access to your account.
How To Reactivate Instagram Account Disable By Instagram
Since Instagram has a long list of terms and conditions, it’s not uncommon to fall in the trap of Terms of service violation. But the good news is that you can appeal and your account reactivated. Now, how do you appeal? You may ask. Well, that’s what we’ll walk you through in this section. Below is a step-by-step guide.
- Confirm that your account is suspended by Instagram. Knowing whether your account has been flagged down or not is pretty simple. You’ll keep seeing a message that reads, “Your account has been disabled.” Or another similar message may appear. When you keep seeing such messages, it’s undoubtedly that the account is disabled due to violation of terms and conditions of service.
- After learning that your account is deactivated, head to https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038 using your computer’s browser.
- Fill in the appeal form with the details required.
- Compose your appeal request. This is the most critical part of your entire appeal. It can determine whether. Below are the tips to get your account back.
- Explain that your account ought to have been deactivated mistakenly.
- Avoid being remorseful as that may pin you guilty.
- Keep a friendly tone and avoid the use of harsh terms.
- End your appeal courteously with “Thank you.”
- When working on your appeal, tap on the “Send” button located at the lower part of the page.