How do you turn off the maintenance light on a 2019 Toyota rav4 push button?
- Put your key in the ignition. Turn the key to position one.
- Push the trip meter reset button on the dashboard. Hold it down for a second or two.
- Continue to hold the odometer button for around ten seconds.
- Once off, release the odometer button.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2008 Toyota rav4?
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota push start?
How do you reset the maintenance required light?
- Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
- Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
Why is my maintenance required light on after oil change?
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
- Turn Your Vehicle on. Your key should be switched to the on position and look on your dashboard.
- Turn the Vehicle Off and Press the Trip Meter Reset Button.
- Turn the Vehicle Back on.
- Keep the Reset Button Pressed.
- Release the Reset Button.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota Camry 2020?
How do you reset the maintenance light on a Toyota Corolla 2020?
Turn the key to the “ON” position, but don’t start the car. Press and hold the trip reset button near the odometer until “Trip A” appears on the central screen. Turn the key back to “OFF.” While pressing the button to reset the trip, turn the key back to the “ON” position.