How do I turn off the maintenance required light?
How do I reset the “Maint Reqd” light?
- Turn ignition switch to the ON position.
- Set the Odometer/Trip Display to TRIP A mode.
- Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
- Depress and HOLD the Trip Meter RESET button while turning the ignition switch to the ON position.
- The Service Maintenance Reminder Light will.
Why is my maintenance required light still on after oil change?
It’s a light that remains active permanently, letting you know that you need to go for an oil change in a certified auto shop. Sometimes the technicians who change the oil in your Toyota vehicle forget to reset the maintenance required light, so you might need to do it manually.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2012 Toyota Corolla?
How do you turn off the maintenance required light on a Toyota push start?
Push and hold the dashboard odometer button and turn the key to position two. Keep holding the odometer button until the maintenance light starts to flash. You might even hear beeping noises. The light should go out.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a Toyota?
How long can you drive with maintenance light?
The light will come on and remain on if the distance driven exceeds 5,000 miles after the maintenance data has been reset.
Why is my maintenance required light on?
The maintenance required light is notifying you that maintenance is required according to the driven distance on the vehicle’s maintenance schedule. Most often this just means your vehicle might be due for an oil change.
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2010 Toyota Corolla?
The instructions for the 2010 Corolla apply to earlier models as well.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “Off” position.
- Press and hold the Trip Odometer Reset button.
- Turn the ignition switch to the “On” position. Do not start the engine. Continue to hold down the Trip Odometer Reset button.
How do you reset the maintenance light on a 2015 Toyota Corolla?
How do you reset the maintenance required light on a 2009 Toyota Corolla?
To reset the 2015 toyota corolla s maintenance light put the key in the on position, turn the key off, press and hold the odo/reset button and turn the key back to the on position without starting the engine.