Save Instagram Stories Using A Web-Based App (embedsocial.com)
- Create an account or log in to the existing account. If you just starting with this program, you’ll get to a sign-up form for o which you’ll be expected to fill in your details. The details required include your two official names, email address, and password.
- Link the EmbededStories to your Facebook account.
- Next to the account, click on the “Select source.” By doing so, the compelling stories from the Instagram account that you’ve chosen will display in “My Stories.” Also, every story you post will be fetched stored by Embedstories.
Note: This web-based app is a great option for people or agencies that manage many Instagram accounts.
Save Your Instagram Stories On Your Instagram App By Archiving
This option allows you to create an automatic archive that saves all the posts you post to the story. Wondering where to start from? Well, below is a step-by-step procedure.
- Launch your Instagram by tapping on the Instagram app on the home screen or in the app drawer. Doing so takes you to Instagram home if already logged in.
- After that, tap on the human silhouette located on the lower right of the screen. After that, tap on the three-dotted icon located on the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the menu that appears, navigate to the bottom of the screen and tap on the “Settings” icon.
- After that, tap on the “Privacy” from the menu. This opens a new menu.
- Next, tap on the “Story” to pull out the story settings menu.
- Scroll down the screen to the “Saving” section.
- With that done, toggle the button located to the right of the “Save to Archive” to the “On” position.
Save Instagram Stories From Other Instagram Users
Opton1: Using Story Saver for Android
- Download and Install Story Saver for Instagram on your Android phone or tablet. To do that, head to Google Play Store and search for the app. When it appears, tap on the “Install” button located on the app to begin the download process.
- After downloading the app, tap on the “Open” option on the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can locate the Story Saver app icon on your smartphone’s home screen or in the app drawer and then tap on it. This opens the app.
- Next, tap on the “Sign in with Instagram” when prompted. Feed-in your Instagram credentials and then tap on the “Log in” to gain access to the account.
- From the list of your followers and following, locate the account having the story that you’d want to download. You can do that either by scrolling down the list of names or by typing the name in the search box.
- When you find the account, tap on it to get to his/her profile, and view their story.
- After that, tap on the image or video that you want to get downloaded to your mobile phone. Doing so prompts three options to appear: Save, Repost, and Share.
- Tap on the “Save” option to get the photo or video downloaded to your mobile.
Option 2: Using Story Reposter For iOS
- Download and install Story Reposter for iOS from the App Store.
- After downloading the app, tap on it to get it open.
- With that done, tap in the white search field and type in the name of the account that posted the video or photo that you’d wish to save to your mobile phone.
- When the account appears in the results, tap on it to view the image from the profile.
- When you find the video you want to download, tap on it to load it.
- Having done that, tap on the large “Download” button located below the photo or video that you’re just about to download.
- Finally, tap on the “Save” button to save the photo to your camera roll.
Option 3: Using Storiesig for Desktop Computer
- Using a computer web browser, head to https://storiesig.com/.
- After that, type in the username of the account in the field provided and hit on the “Enter” button.
- When the account appears, tap on the username or the profile picture. By doing that, the user’s story in order of their chronology.
- Navigate to the post you’re looking for by scrolling down the stories.
- When you find the photo, hit on the pronounced “Download” button located below the photo or video that you want to download. This prompts the media to start downloading to your computer. To find your downloaded photo or video photo, you can check your default download folder.
Note: Even though Instagram hasn’t integrated the features for saving stories from other Instagram users, you can still make it using the above software. Since the tools are continually updated, some of the procedures may change. Apart from that, always give credit to where it belongs when using other creators’ content.
How do you save other people’s Instagram stories?
How do you save someone else’s Instagram story without them knowing?
How do you save Instagram stories to Instagram?
- View your active story.
- Click on the 3 dots at the bottom of the story and tap ‘Save‘
- Select ‘Save Photo/Video’ to save the individual photo or video stories, or.
- select ‘Save Story‘ to save everything from your story as a single video.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video?
How do you automatically save Instagram stories to your camera roll?
Do Instagram stories save automatically?
How do you save videos from Instagram to your gallery?
How do I automatically save a story?
How do you get Snapchat to automatically save memories?
- Open your Snapchat app.
- Swipe down on the camera screen.
- Tap on the Gear icon.
- Select Memories from the displayed option menu – located below Notifications.
- Toggle the Auto–Save Stories option on.
How do you save memories?
When I post on Instagram it saves to my camera roll?
How do I stop Instagram from saving to my camera roll 2020?
- 1) Tap your profile picture and then tap the button on the top right to open the side menu.
- 2) Select Settings at the bottom.
- 3) On the Settings page, select Account.
- 4) Go down to and pick Original Photos.
- 5) Turn off the toggle for Save Original Photos.
How do I stop Instagram from saving to my camera roll 2021?
How do I stop Instagram videos from saving to my camera roll 2020?
How do you save a story to your camera roll?
How do I stop Instagram from downloading my data?
How do I stop automatic downloads on Instagram?
- Launch Instagram and navigate to your profile page.
- From there, tap on the Settings gear (iOS) or the three dots (Android) in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down to the Preferences section, find the “Auto-Play Videos” option, and uncheck the box.
How do I stop videos from automatically playing in my gallery?
Ads by Google