Save Instagram Videos On Android—Using Video Downloader For Instagram
- Start by installing the Video Downloader for Instagram on your Android tablet or phone. To make it pretty easier and quicker, follow the steps below to get started.
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your mobile device.
- After that, tap in the search bar and type in the “video downloader for Instagram.”
- Next, tap on the “Video Downloader – for Instagram Repost App.”
- After doing that, tap on the “INSTALL.”
- And finally, tap on the “Accept” and proceed to the next step.
- Having done that, open your Instagram app by tapping on the Instagram icon located in the app drawer or n the home screen. This loads into the Instagram home if already signed in. If not yet, use your credentials to get logged in.
- Navigate to the video you’d wish to download by either searching for the account or scrolling through the home page Feed.
- When you get to the video post that you’d wish to save to your mobile phone, tap on the three-dotted icon (⋮) on the top-right of the post. This opens a pop-up menu.
- From the menu, tap on the “Copy Link” or “Copy Share URL.” Or any other alternative option for copying the post’s URL. If such options are missing, then you cannot download the video using this method.
- With the link copied to the clipboard, launch the Video Download app by tapping on its icon. It may be located on the home screen or in the app drawer.
- Give the Video Downloader app permission to download videos to your phone by tapping on the “ALLOW” button when prompted.
- Paste the copied link into the space provided on the upper part of the screen if the URL is not detected automatically.
- After that, tap on the white V-like icon with a circular pink background (Share) button located on the right side of the screen. Doing so prompts three options to appear: Share, Repost, and Download Image.
- Out of the options, tap on the “Download Image” to get the video downloaded to your Android phone or Tablet.
- Find the downloaded video. You can do that by using either Photos app or File manager the same way you always find other downloaded videos. Sounds easy? Well, you can try it out.
Tip: This procedure is only useful for Saving Instagram videos from public accounts. Also, the photo or video should be embedded in a post. Not a story!
Save Instagram Videos On iPhone or iPad —Using Download Gram
- Launch your Instagram app and head to Instagram Feed. Then browse through the Instagram posts to find the post containing the video that you want to download. Alternatively, you can get to the post by searching for the name of the account hosting the post.
- When you find the video, tap on the three-dotted icon located on the upper right corner of the post. Doing so prompts a pop-up menu to appear.
- Tap on the “Copy Link” or “Copy Share URL.” Doing so copies the URL to your iPhone’s or iPad’s clipboard.
- Launch your Safari browser if not yet launched and head to https://downloadgram.com/.
- Paste the link in the URL bar provided.
- After that, hit on the “Download” button. Doing so prompts another “Download” button to appear below the first one.
- Tap on the second download button to get your video downloaded to your Camera Roll.
Save Instagram Videos on Computer—Using SaveFromWeb
- Launch your computer browser and navigate to https://www.instagram.com/. This takes you to Instagram home Feed if already logged in.
- After that, navigate to the video you’d wish to download and click on the three-dotted icon found on the top-right corner of the post. This prompts a list of options to pop-up on the screen.
- From the menu, click on the “Copy Link” option. This copies the link to your computer’s clipboard.
- With that done, open another tab on your browser and head to https://www.savefromweb.com.
- Paste the Instagram video URL in the text box provided and then hit on the “Download” button next to it. This loads a preview of the video with a “Download” icon located beneath the video towards the right side.
- Hit on the “Download” button for the video to get downloaded.
- Find the downloaded video from your computer’s default download folder.
How do you save videos from Instagram to your camera roll?
How to save your Instagram videos from Stories to Camera Roll
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the Stories camera at the top-left of the screen.
- Press the gear icon at the top-left of the screen.
- Toggle the Save to Camera Roll option on.
How do I download a video from Instagram?
How can I download Instagram videos without the app?
Here are some of the best options:
- Download Instagram Videos.
- Video Downloader for Instagram (Android)
- Regrammer (iOS)
How do I save Instagram videos to my iPhone 2020?
How do you save someone else’s Instagram video?
Go into the Instagram app. On the video post you want to save, tap the three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. 3. In the pop-up, click “Copy Link.” Then, go into the Video Downloader for Instagram app and paste the link to begin the download.
How can I download Instagram videos to my iPhone?
Launch the Instagram app, and head over to IGTV to select the video you want to download. Copy the IGTV video’s link and paste it to the IGTV Video Downloader app. Tap on the Download button and wait for the download process to be completed.
Can you download Instagram videos on iPhone?
How to Download Instagram Videos on iPhone ? Step 1: Go to Instagram on your iPhone, choose the video you want to download, and click on the three dots above and choose Copy Link.
How can I download Instagram videos to my iPhone for free?
How do you save Instagram videos on iPhone without app?
Can you save someone else’s Instagram story?
While it’s possible to save someone else’s IG Story for future viewing, you should only do so if you have written permission from the Story’s creator. Remember, it is a copyright infringement to share someone else’s content without permission, and it also goes against Instagram’s Community Guidelines.
How do you save someone else’s Instagram story without them knowing?
How do you download Instagram videos after posting?
Does someone know if you save their picture on Instagram?
Can someone tell when you save a photo on Instagram? No, when you save someone’s photo on Instagram, they won’t be able to tell that you saved it. When you save someone’s photo, the person will only be able to tell the total number of saves their post has.
Can you save dm pictures on Instagram?
If you want to save something, all you need to do is touch and hold down your screen on the photo, and an option will come up to save it. Select ‘save‘, and that’s it; you don’t have to do anything else.
Can you save a video from Instagram direct message?
To save a video or photo, go to the conversation where you received the photo or video. Now, tap and hold on the video/image. Now, a text will appear right above it that says “Save”. Tap save.
Can someone see if you save a video on Instagram?
Instagram does not notify someone when you save a picture or video that they have DM’ed to you; only if you have screenshotted the image or video. It does not notify the person if you screenshot the chat either.
Can you record Instagram video call?
So you can record Facetime calls, Whatsapp video calls, Instagram Stories and SnapChat conversations for example. But not just a screenshot like before. Well, actually, it turns out that the person on the other side of the video call won’t be notified when you start recording.
Ads by Google