What is tusen Takk mean?
Literally means “a thousand thanks” and sounds a bit more friendly and grateful than just “takk”.
How do you say thank you in Norse?
In Norwegian, “Thank you,” is Takk. You can emphasize takk by adding mange in front, which literally means, “a lot.” You could say mange takk, which would be equivalent to, “Thanks a lot,” a more polite expression than just takk.
How do you respond to thank you in Norwegian?
When to use “værsågod”: You have come across the word as a response to someone saying “Thank you“. It may just as well be used before that thank you has been uttered: in other words, “værsågod” (or “vær så god”) can also be used when you in English say “here you are” (when you give something to someone).
How do you write a beautiful thank you note?
What to Write in a Thank You Note
- Open your card with a greeting that addresses your card recipient.
- Write a thank you message to express your gratitude.
- Add specific details to your thank you card.
- Write a forward-looking statement.
- Reiterate your thanks.
- End with your regards.
How do you express gratitude examples?
With an intonation that’s thoughtful and deliberate, you can say:
- I cannot thank you enough.
- Words cannot express how much you mean to me.
- I am more grateful to you than you’ll ever know.
- I’m eternally grateful.
- You have my deepest thanks.
- I’ll never forget your support and kindness.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. abeautifulmess.
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. abeautifulmess.
- Tailor It To The Person You‘re Thanking.
- Get Them A Treat.
- Be Specific.
What is a good sentence for gratitude?
We would like to express our deep gratitude for your generous support. I extend gratitude to my parents for their love and support. My heart, too, was full of gratitude and solemn joy. She offered me gratitude for the help I gave her in Denmark.
How do you start a thank you message?
How to write a thank you note — a general breakdown.
- Start with a salutation.
- Get right to the point and express your thanks.
- Mention a specific detail or two.
- Look ahead.
- Revisit the thanks & sign off.
Do you like this article?