Since Instagram has no native feature to enable any user to schedule their Instagram posts, you will need the services of a third-party app or website.
And that’s where Later app or Later.com comes in handyThe tools help you schedule your posts conveniently and effortlessly.
Schedule Instagram Posts On Android Smartphones And Tablet
- Set up a Later account.
- Start by downloading the Later app from the Google Play Store. To make your work easier, search for “Later” using the search function on the upper part of the screen in the Google Play Store app. When the app’s icon appears, tap on the “Install” to get it downloaded to your Smartphone.
- With the Later app downloaded, launch the app and tap on the “START” located on the lower-right corner. This takes you through a brief tutorial that you can swipe through. If already installed and set up Later app, skip this step.
- When through with the tutorials, tap on “Done.”
- Link your Later account with your Instagram account.
To do that, tap on the “Create Account with Instagram” and link your Instagram account. If already done this before, tap on the “Sign Up” and enter your Logins.
- Sign in to the account using Instagram details and confirm authorization. This takes you to anew screen.
- Now, create a Later account with your email address. This account doesn’t need to use the same Login details as that of your Instagram
- Schedule your Instagram Feed. If you wish to do that, the following steps are indispensable.
- Launch the Later app by tapping on the app either on the home screen or app drawer.
- After that, tap on the “Schedule” button located at the bottom center of your mobile’s screen.
- Select your desired account by tapping on it at the top of the screen. If you’ve linked Later to a single account, then you can pass this step and continue with the next step.
- Next, tap on this icon located on the lower part of the screen.
- After that, tap on the upload icon located on the upper part of the screen. Doing so prompts a pop-up menu to appear.
- From the menu, tap on the “Capture Photo,” this opens your camera and allows you to take a photo instantly. If you’d wish to select a photo from the images on your device, ta on the “Photo Library.”
- Tap on the media that you’d wish to schedule. To upload multiple media, press and hold for a while, and then tap on the remaining media one at a time. When done with that, tap on the blue “CREATE A POST” located at the lower part of the screen.
- After that, you can add a caption, edit crop, while tapping on the “Next” button between a step and the other.
- Choose the most convenient time for you from the pop-up menu.
- Select a date and time to schedule your post. Voila! You can now grab the brink and relax your brain.
Note: If you’re a standard user, tap on the notification that appears to open your newly created post on Instagram.
Schedule Instagram Post On iPhone and iOS
- Launch the Apple App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Next, search and Install the Later app.
- Locate the Later app on the home screen or search for it on your iPhone or iPad. When you find it, tap on it. This opens the app. Also, you can log in with your details if prompted.
- Tap on the Media icon located on the lower-left corner of the screen.
- With that done, tap on the upload icon located on the upper part of the screen.
- Next, take a new photo or opt for the images in your library.
- Allow the Later app permission and proceed to the next step.
- Tap on the uploaded media preview to start creating a post.
- Type in your caption and hit on the “Next” button located on the upper right side of the screen. Doing so prompts a window to open, providing you with two options: Post now or later.
- With that done, pick a time by tapping on the “Pick a Time.” This opens up a calendar.
- Having done that, choose on the day and time that you want the content published. When done with that, tap on the “Ok” button. This schedules the post.
Schedule Instagram Posts On Computer For Free
- Start by logging in to Facebook’s Creator Studio and connect your Instagram account. However, you should have an Instagram Business account or Instagram creator studio.
- After that, click on the Instagram icon located on the upper side of the Page in Creator Studio.
- Navigate to the upper left side of the screen and hit on the blue “Create Post” button.
- After that, select the “Instagram Feed” option.
- With that done, select the Instagram accounts to share with.
- Upload videos and photos.
- Add a caption.
- Tag location
- With that done, hit on the “Publish” button if you’d wish to post the content straight away. If you’d want your post to be published later, you can hit on the “Schedule.”
- Choose the date and time you’d wish to have the post published. And that’s it.
If you’re looking for how to schedule Instagram posts for free on the desktop, then we must have had you in mind.