Looking for how to see private Instagram profiles? Perhaps you’ve found the account to be somehow of value to you. Or maybe you’d love to follow on the content posted on the profile. Well, we’ve heard from you. And that’s why we’ve shared the three tips below.
Option 1: Send A Follower Request
Sending an application for the following approval to the Instagram user with a private profile is the most ethical and effortless way to go. However, it needs patience as you’re not guaranteed approval on a specific day. Perhaps it’s for the bold and beautiful. Below are the steps to get you done.
- Launch your Instagram app and sign in to your account using the correct details if not yet signed in.
- On your Instagram account home, tap on the “Search” tab. It’s in the lower center of the screen. Doing so prompts a search bar to appear on the upper part of the screen.
- Tap in the search field and then type in the name of the Instagram user whom you’d wish to follow.
- Next, tap on the name when it appears in a list containing other names related to the keyword you used for your search.
- With that done, tap on the blue “Follow” button below the account profile. Doing so sends a follow request to the user. If you’re prompted to send a message before your request is accepted, please do.
- Send a message to the user requesting to be allowed to follow the profile. This step is handy if you were not prompted to send a message before sending a follower request. To do that, follow the procedure below.
- Tap on the three-dotted more icon located on the top-right corner of the screen to view more options.
- After that, scroll down the menu and tap on the “Send Message” to open the message text field.
- Compose a compelling message. Here you can introduce yourself, where you got to know of the account, reasons for following the account, and any other reason that you feel deemed fit for the situation.
- Hit on the “Send” button located at the bottom of the screen to get your message sent. After that, you should keep your eyes on the profile to know when your request has been granted.
Note: Sending a follower request doesn’t guarantee you an outright approval. Instead, this would depend on many things. Therefore, avoid expectations and prepare for anything. Perhaps the person might not be impressed with your profile, or the person doesn’t just want additional followers.
Option 2: Create a Pseudo Account
Though not the best, using a pseudo account is another handy way of getting to view a private Instagram profile. And of course, it’s one of the unethical means that has proved fruitful in almost every case. However, it requires time and a well thought out plan to masquerade in a false impression to gain attention. If you think that this might be your savior in your hour of need, then here we go. Let’s walk you through it in the following steps.
- Create a fake yet enticing Instagram account for accomplishing your mission
Before you can start setting up your fake account, ensure everything is fake yet looks so real in a stranger’s eyes. Now, where do we start? Well, let’s start with the basics. For this account, get a new email and a fake name.
- Use a bogus female account profile picture
Use a female name and other essential details and of curse a bogus profile picture of a girl. Besides that, create a heart-moving bio that anyone would find attractive. Believe it or not, appealing username works the magic.
- Craft a realistic and appealing bio
After working on your fake yet real bio, it’s now time to work on your account settings—it does add weight. Now, what do we do next? You may ask. Well, you have to make your account completely private. This raises curiosity and draws attention. And of course, that’s what we want.
- Drop a “Follow” request
With your girlish profile, appealing bio, and private account status, I look forward to dropping a “Follow” request. You can be a bit witty to send a DM and introduce yourself as that long-lost pal or just a random admirer who would like to follow him/her on social media. Surprisingly, some people might be excited even to follow you back.
- Prepare for either success or a fail
Even though this option might seem quirky, it’s proven one of the ways of getting a “Follow” request that could have been rejected to get approved. With that in mind, you should also prepare for a fail, and that’s normal.
Option 3: Use a Private Instagram viewer tool.
This option should be regarded as the very last as it’s very unethical. But if the first and second options fail to meet your objectives, this would probably be the last resort. For this article, we’ll use InstaGramies.com. It’s one of the safest tools that works pretty well. Below are the steps to get started.
- Begin by visiting instagramies.com. Doing so will take you to the homepage with a button for “Spy Now.”
- Hit on the “Spy Now” button. This prompts the page to shift to the “Instagram Viewer” tool.
- After that, you’ll get a prompt to provide the account username of the account you’d wish to spy on secretly. This will allow you to view private Instagram videos and photos associated with the account.
- With that done, hit the “Access Profile” button. Doing so prompts the program to start extracting the password associated with the username account. Since this process might take some time, don’t close the wind as it could terminate the process.
- When done with that, view the profile using the Instagram Viewer This is the final step after running through all the processes above.
If you’re looking for the best way to spy over private Instagram accounts, then this might tickle your fancy.
Note: Apart from InstaGramies.com, there are other alternative apps that you can use to view private profiles. The apps include Instalooker, Private Insta, Insta DP, Watch Insta, and Insta Spy.
Ads by Google