How do you spell the sound of a sigh?
- Spelling of sigh: sigh is spelled s-i-g-h.
- Definition of sigh: Sigh is a verb meaning to take a large, audible breath, often to express relief or frustration.
- Pronunciation of sigh: sigh is pronounced si with a long I sound.
How do you spell the sound of a sigh of relief?
a breathy, almost whistling sound used variously to express a sense of relief or to express surprise, disgust, etc.
How do you spell the sound of an exhale?
Why do we say sigh?
How do you write a gasp sound?
How do you describe a sigh?
- 1 : to take or let out a long loud breath often as an expression of sadness or weariness.
- 2 : to make a sound like sighing Wind was sighing in the branches.
- 3 : to say with a sigh “Oh, dear,” she sighed.
Does sigh mean regret?
What is the sentence of timidly?
What is the past tense of sigh?
How do you use coyly in a sentence?
- She smiled down at him coyly . …
- She was sitting coyly , in the cocoon of a bright blue silk sari, head bowed and veiled. …
- Some lastborns transfer this powerlessness into a personal asset by becoming the boss of the family, coyly eliciting or openly demanding their own way.
What is a fancy word for shy?
Does timid mean shy?
What does it mean to be coy?
What is a self effacing?
: having or showing a tendency to make oneself modestly or shyly inconspicuous His passions and faith run soul-deep, his gentle wit is always self-effacing and never insulting …—